Thread: Summer school
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2003, 12:33 PM

Summer School Part VII

As I started licking into Shawna'a ass it like put me in a trance. I started licking as if I were digging for gold. Long lengthy licks from top to bottom occassionally darting to her pussy which I hadn't even touched or even seen yet. I asked her to go into the bedroom where she could lay down, and we literally ran. She dove onto the bed face and I got right on top of her and continued where I left off. This time, however, it was easier. I reached for a pillow and placed it under her tummy to prop up her ass. Then I was able to grab her cheeks and spread them wide open, exposing her little puckered asshole for me. After licking her for a while I concentrated on her asshole. Licking it while trying to probe in to get her reaction. She loved it. She was trying to push her ass into my face as I was trying to tongue fuck her. What was I doing? I had never even done this before. Was it dirty, taboo, I wasn't sure, I just wanted to experience it. I also wanted my cock in her ass. All I could think about was what my white cock would look like in the dark disappearing into her. I think she knew I wanted it. After a while I started to finger her to she what she did. And to my surprise, she said nothing only moaned a little and pushed on to me. Then I tried to enter a second finger. To my surprise she was taking it easily. I knew if she could take three, I would be easy. As I started to enter my third finger, she said "stop"! She said "I want you to fuck my ass now. Now..please". I was dumbfounded. I had never fuck a girl in the ass before and was scared, but, I didn't want her to know. Also, I didn't have any condoms. I asked her if she had them so I could stay clean for her. She said "just fuck me now, I'll clean you up for later". With that I pick her up a little as to get her on her knees and brought the head of my cock to her ass where I had no idea what this was going to be like, and started in. I started in slow to the my head in because I didn't want to hurt her. Little by little it started to disappear. Finally, it was all in, and I started to pump her ass. I had never felt anything so good before. I felt like I had a heating blanket wrapped around my cock. It felt so good. I just kept at it knowing I was soon to cum for a second time. I leaned to Shawna's ear and whispered to her if I could cum in her ass. She said "please, please, I want it". I came again, and for some strange reason, I was getting even harder and my erection wouldn't go away. To be cont...