Thread: Summer school
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2003, 05:56 AM

Summer School Part V

Shawna started what would become the best blow job of a lifetime. Taking all of me gently, then once she had all of me in her mouth, sucking with all her might as she pulled back. Occasionally when she was at the base, she would lash out at my balls and lick them. She knew how to control me such that as soon as I was ready to cum she would change rhythm to change the feel. This went on for at least fifteen minutes.

I was so horny, I couldn't stand it. All I could think of was all of the bad things I wanted to do to her, which was everything. I wanted her from head to toe. She was such a gorgeous creature, I knew this might not ever happen again. Shawna stopped sucking me and started paying extra attention to my balls. It felt so good as she licked them and took them in her mouth, sucking on them one by one and then taking them both. I pulled both of my legs back exposing my ass to her to she how far she was willing to go.

I knew I wanted her ass, so I thought this could be a little reciprocation test. To my surprise, she didn't waste any time and started licking down under my balls towards my ass. Then I felt her teasing me with her tongue and probing my ass a little. I brought my hands down under my cheeks to spread them for her. Suddenly, I felt her fingers on my lips. I knew what that meant. I took them in my mouth and got them nice and wet knowing they'd soon be in my ass. Seconds later I felt her at the doorway and I knew I'd have to relax as she started in. Once she got on in, then I felt the other. God it felt so good to have her fingers in me. Then I felt her go back down on me. I knew I'd be cumming buckets very shortly.

All I could think about was if she'd let me do this to her...and more. Soon it was cumming and I warned in case she didn't want it...she didn't skip a beat. I downloaded into her for what seemed to be a minute. After I stopped, I felt her get up and plant her lips right on mine. I never had this done and was a little uneasy about it. She tried to probe her tongue into my mouth and I tried somewhat not to let her in. She stopped and said "you're not afraid of a little cum are you"? I didn't know what to say. But, I knew this was just the start of incredible evening. To be continued...