Thread: Summer school
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2003, 04:30 AM

Summer School Part III

After I got the wine opened, I asked Shawna where the glasses were. She brought two, and I poured each of us a glass. I handed her a glass and proposed that we each make a toast. I toasted to school being over, and she toasted to "hot summer nights". I said, it is kinda warm in here". She said she forgot to turn the air on, and went to do it.

I went and sat on the couch, not in the middle, but off center a bit to see where she would sit. See sat herself to my right, but closer than I thought she would. In fact, we were practically touching. Let's say we were definitely in "the space". We talked for a while until we each needed more wine. I was definitley starting to loosen up. When she took the glass, I felt her put her hand around mine on the glass as she took it, it felt good. It was surely an ice breaker.

We got a little quiet after a bit, I think from the alcohol. Then she said "what about that kiss"? I said, "I've been waiting". I leaned over to her, closed my eyes, and our lips met. Her lips tasted and felt so good. We kept kissing, hardly coming up for air. Then I felt her tongue start to enter my mouth. I returned the favor and the kissing got pretty intense. I took her glass and placed it along with mine on the floor, then she got up and straddled me on the couch where we continued in a kissing frenzy. It felt so good with all her weight literally on my crotch.

To be continued...