View Single Post
Old 05-19-2003, 03:47 PM
Highlander JM

"Island Paradise: The Legacy" pt2

Leave it to Amy.
Those four words were quickly turning into my most common saying - and for good reason. After Amy convinced Lindsay to “propose” to me (in a roundabout way), she came to breakfast the next morning and immediately made a spectacle of herself. Everyone on the island knew that Amy and Stephanie were into the Mistress/submissive lifestyle, but all of us received a first-hand look at just deep things had gotten between the pair of actresses and lovers that particular morning.
Amy walked into the common room with Stephanie in tow behind her - leading her by the same “collar” and “leash” set she had bestowed upon her last winter. Furthermore, while Amy was dressed in an attractive, summer dress, the submissive Stephanie had absolutely no clothing on at all.
The collar around her neck - which signified that she was an owned submissive - was a leather choker with the word “SLUT” engraved across its front. It buckled like a belt around her neck, and had a metal clip on its side for where the leash could be attached. A metal chain which Amy held tightly, the leash was used to guide Stephanie around.
“Say hello to my pet,” Amy snickered, obviously enjoying the stunned reactions of the others, as she led Stephanie toward the breakfast table. I watched in pure awe as once they got there, Amy pointed to the floor and Stephanie immediately took a seat there. Amy settled down beside her, but in a chair at the table.
“You sit on the floor to eat?” Devon asked, looking at Stephanie with wide eyes.
“This is how Mistress Amy likes me,” the soft-spoken brunette replied. “We always eat our meals like this.”
Needless to say, I already had an erection just from gawking at the mega-voluptuous Stephanie in her nude and “collared” form. Stephanie was a goddess with a billion dollar body. Indeed - leave it to Amy...
“This is our lifestyle,” the nasty red-head told all of us, still enjoying our looks and stares of amazement. “You better get used to it since we’re together all summer here.”
“It’s just... so different,” Devon said with a smile, shaking her head. “I have nothing against submission, you know. I’m just not used to seeing it before my very eyes.”
“Lisa and I seen it up-close when we visited them in California,” Christina offered. “Yes, this is how they live. It’s still pretty shocking, though.”
“The two bondage movies ‘Steph and I made together were nothing compared to our regular lives,” Amy told Devon. “I didn’t have her go around the mansion yesterday nude with her collar on, because it was our first day back here. But you will see her like this nine times out of ten for the remainder of the summer.” Amy patted and Stephanie on the head and grinned, “Isn’t that right, sweet slut?”
“Yes, Mistress... it is,” she replied in a hushed tone.
“One day this may be you,” Amy said to Lindsay, a (very)
evil gleam in her eyes as the 19-year-old gulped her throat in response. “Maybe one day... VERY SOON!”

Even Louisa - the 76-year-old housekeeper who had seen it all in her lifetime - had to pause for a moment and take a second look at this. Stephanie was seated upon her knees on the floor, with Amy perched in a chair beside her at the breakfast table. Stephanie (nude and collared) also had a warm plate of food on the floor in front of her, and was digging into it with a fork.
“Anyone ever do that to you, Louisa?” Lindsay asked with a sneery giggle.
“No... I don’t think so,” the old woman replied, which made several of the girls laugh. Louisa placed her tray of biscuits upon the table, then ventured back to the kitchen. I held back a smile and shook my head as everyone then resumed enjoying the delicious breakfast buffet. It was pretty rare that Louisa said much of anything...
For the majority of the meal, Stephanie was the featured attraction. It was very obvious just from watching something as simple as breakfast that Stephanie had completely given herself to Amy as a true, bona-fide submissive. Stephanie was hers to command, and their postures told me that. Amy was the proud Domme; Stephanie was the timid submissive.
However, the apex of this little scene happened when Amy suddenly reached out with her hand and placed it upon Stephanie’s head. Without saying a word, Amy immediately spread her own thighs as she sat in the chair at the table, and then guided Stephanie’s head between them.
Amy was not wearing any panties underneath her dress, so the luscious brunette extended her tongue and immediately dove right into the main course of her breakfast meal - a hot pussy. Stephanie moaned as she orally worshipped her beautiful Mistress, who was holding onto her lover’s head and grinding it rather tightly upon her pussy.
“What are we going to do today?” Amy asked, her body vibrating as she tried to pretend this little event was not happening. “Is there anything planned?” Despite her efforts to mask things, Amy soon let out an excited moan.
“I... uhh... we haven’t decided yet,” Devon replied, her eyes wide once more.
Stephanie turned her face from side-to-side as she sat between Amy’s thighs, her lips and tongue having already shifted into overdrive. Give her a couple more seconds, I said to myself, and Stephanie would make Amy explode.
As quickly as things had started, however, it was over. Amy shoved Stephanie’s head away, causing the submissive to scoot back upon the floor and re-claim her place in front of her breakfast plate. Stephanie’s face was flushed red, but she did not show much (if any) emotion whatsoever.
“Ahhhhh... you two do this often, huh?” Lindsay wondered.
“Do what, often?” Amy asked in an innocent voice, trying
to fight back a smile (but failing miserably). I got the impression that Amy had done this little demonstration - placing Stephanie’s head between her thighs and forcing her into sudden oral sex - as a ploy to arouse me.
If that was the case, Amy had been very successful.

Because Louisa was so old (and had an aching back), I did my best to help her out whenever possible. One thing which was very common for me to do was take care of the clean-up after each and every meal. It was the least I could do for her, considering what a wonderful cook she was.
Honestly, I loved doing dishes. When I was still in high school - which seemed like eons ago despite the fact I was only 28 - I worked at a fast-food (chicken) restaurant and washed dishes every single night. Although this chore was a pet-peeve of many, I was the exact opposite. I loved it.
Just as I was about to finish up, I felt a pair of arms embrace me from behind and squeeze tightly. Surprised for a moment, I turned my head and smiled as Lindsay had the side of her face planted just below my shoulder blades.
“Hi there, sweetheart,” I greeted. “Are you here to help me with the dishes? If so, you’re too late.”
“Me?” Lindsay giggled, as her arms stayed entwined around my body. “I don’t think so. Me and dishes don’t mix.”
I smiled while rubbing a dry towel across the last dinner plate. I put it down, then turned around and took Lindsay into my own arms and embraced her warmly.
“I’m sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable last night,” the little blonde told me, her charming face now embedded in my chest. “You know... with that proposal and all.”
“You didn’t do anything wrong, dear,” I told her. “It was all Amy. She is into shock value, and reactions. Amy is the one who suggested you and I get married.”
“I know you need more time, considering what happened with Pamela,” Lindsay whispered. “I can wait.”
I held back a laugh and offered, “You make it seem like I said NO to you, sweetheart. I didn’t.”
“You didn’t say yes, either,” she countered, pulling her face away from my chest and looking directly into my eyes. “You didn’t give an answer - one way or the other.”
“The time isn’t right for you or I to make that decision, Lindsay. We don’t need Amy to try and make it for us. I do need some more time to get away from Pamela, and my past.” I smiled at her and said, “The day will come, though. We’ll do it the right way. I’ll be the one who proposes.”
Lindsay grinned as well before replying, “And I’ll be the one who says YES!” She leaned up and kissed me on the cheek. “Can... I... say something to you, Jeremy? I hope... it does not make you mad, or anything.”
I shook my head and told her, “Of course, dear. Nothing you say will ever make me mad. You should know that by now.”
“I... always knew I was better for you,” were her words.
“Even when Pamela was here, I knew I was better for you.”
I embraced the 19-year-old once again and said, “Maybe I had the same feeling about you, sweetheart. I’ve thought about that for the past couple of months. I loved Pamela very, very much... but maybe down deep, I always knew you were the one I should have been with all along.” I paused and added, “It’s hard for me to say that. Wrong, too... considering that Pamela was my wife when I felt that way.”
“It’s not wrong to have down-deep feelings,” Lindsay told me. “Everyone has them, Jeremy. What’s wrong is what Pamela did to you, and what Trish did to me. Leaving us... the way they did. That was wrong. Everyone has feelings like you did... the mind’s eye can drift from time to time.”
“You’re pretty smart, honey,” I grinned. “You’ve matured so much over the past year. You’ve grown up a whole lot.” Lindsay turned around and pressed the back of her head upon my chest as I kept one arm encircled around her neck. “What type of down-deep feelings do you have, dear?”
“I love men, but you’re the only man that I could TRULY love,” she replied, which made me smile. “I also think about what it would be like... maybe five years from now. You’ll be 33, Devon 30. Me? I’ll be 24. I think about what it would be like if all of us are still together then. I really cannot tell you how happy that would make me. I love Devon SO MUCH... I hope she never leaves us.”
“Why stop at five years?” I wondered, turning her around to look directly at me. “Why not go ten or twenty years down the road? Maybe even thirty?”
Lindsay blushed before answering, “I couldn’t be your ‘lil cheerleader slut thirty years from now. Well... maybe I could. But I’d be an awfully old cheerleader, you know.”
Still holding her, I smiled and looked down into her eyes.
“You’ll always be my ‘lil cheerleader slut in someway, dear.”
The perky blonde giggled and said, “Never thought I’d like being called a slut. Nor did I ever think that I would take it as a compliment. Only from you, though. Amy too, I guess. But Amy is so nasty, and aggressive...”
“Hey there,” came a familiar voice from behind me. “I hope I’m not interrupting anything here. Am I?”
“You would never interrupt us, Devon,” Lindsay countered, looking over my shoulder and smiling at the luscious woman. I turned and offered Devon a grin of my own as Lindsay wryly added, “We were just talking about you, honey-pie.”
“Oh yeah?” Devon wondered. “Hopefully it was all good...”
“Honey-pie?” I said, my eyes wide. Did that have a
double-meaning, or what? ...
Lindsay broke away from me so she could walk over to Devon and embrace her with both arms. I smiled as the 19-year-old proclaimed, “Jeremy and I were saying that we want you to stay with us on the island, forever and ever and ever!”
“I’m not going anywhere,” Devon said, kissing her younger lover on the cheek. “I love this place too much.”
Despite the fact that I did nearly everything but actually propose to Lindsay moments ago, there was a chance that Devon could throw a wrinkle into those future plans.
I loved Devon very much - almost to the same extent that I did Lindsay. Both ladies had become my centerpieces in life, and my primary reason for existence. I already knew that marriage was extremely important to Devon, and she eyed me as the only viable candidate for her.
If I were to choose Lindsay as my wife over her, would it hurt or damage Devon’s feelings? I would definitely have to take that into account before offering Lindsay a proposal of marriage. It may sound somewhat strange, but it was true. My situation with these two ladies was very unique. I wanted one to be my wife, but didn’t want to shoot the other down in the process. When the time was right, I would have to sit Devon down and have a good, long chat with her about this.
“Why don’t you marry both of them?” I smiled to myself, knowing that would be the solution Amy would offer if I told her of this. It would be an excellent idea - having a pair of brides - if not for the simple fact that it was illegal. Aside from that, it was the best choice for me out there.
“I’m trying to get a volleyball game together,” Devon said to us. “Me and Lindsay against Lisa and Christina.” She looked at the teen-ager and asked, “Care to play, honey?”
“Sure, I’d love to,” Lindsay replied. “Though I’m not much of a volleyball player. But you already know that.”
“What about Amy and Stephanie?” I wondered. “Aren’t they going to join the game, too?”
Devon shook her head and answered, “No. Amy and Slutanie, as she is so fondly called... they’re not much into sports. Well, maybe Amy is the one who doesn’t like sports. You know that Stephanie will do whatever Amy tells her to do.”
“It would be real fun to watch Stephanie play volleyball in the nude,” Lindsay grinned. “Especially with that thing around her neck, and the chain attached to it.”
“It’s a collar and a leash,” Devon corrected her.
“You sound like you have first-hand knowledge of that
stuff,” the little blonde smirked. “Do you?”
“As a matter of fact, I do,” Devon told her. “My final relationship before coming to the island... Jennifer. Her and I used to play some bondage and submission games. But never to the extent that Amy and Stephanie do. That is why what they did earlier in front of us was so shocking. What me and Jennifer did together didn’t even pale in comparison to that.” Devon paused and added, “Amy says she is going to have you on a leash before long, Lindsay.” The 19-year-old gulped her throat at those words as Devon coyly added, “That would be a most interesting sight, indeed.”
“You would make a good submissive for Amy, dear,” I told Lindsay, smiling. “Wouldn’t you just love to eat her pussy on command - like Stephanie did during breakfast earlier?”
Lindsay hesitated for a moment, but then smiled and nodded her head in approval - telling me what I already knew.
“She wouldn’t have to be a submissive to do that,” Devon mused. “Lindsay is willing to eat Amy’s pussy, regardless.”

Though this may not come as a great loss to the general readership out there in cyber-space, it certainly was one for not only myself, but all of the ladies as well. Shortly after my conversation with Lindsay and Devon, Louisa - the 76-year-old housekeeper - sought me out in the recreation room and offered me her resignation.
Louisa, who had been my housekeeper here on the island for two years, simply said that she was getting too old and tired to do much of anything. Cooking meals for Lindsay, Devon and myself over the past six months had been rough enough on her. Now, with Christina, Lisa, Amy and Stephanie having returned to the island, Louisa’s daily job had become even more difficult. It was just too much for her to handle.
“I also want to go home - to Texas - and spend the final few years of my life with family,” she told me.
I was shocked at first because she was leaving us, but certainly understood her viewpoint and reasoning. The shock soon turned into sadness for me, as I have often maintained that Louisa was the best cook in the whole, wide world. Whatever meal she prepared for us was always bound to be a success. No one who had been on this island over the past two years ever complained about the quality of the food.
I told Louisa that I would have her on an airline flight from Lima to Houston early tomorrow morning. I was also grateful when she promised to fix us dinner one more time - tonight. Louisa had always been the silent member among my group here on the island, but we would have a party tonight in her honor. It was the least we could do for her.
“How will I ever replace you?” was my question for her.
“No one could survive a full week with me cooking for them.”
Louisa reminded me of her grand-daughter, Jessica - whom I had met some 18 months ago when she was visiting the island. Louisa told me that Jessica, 21, was looking for a way to make some money before returning to college in the fall. Provided I pay her the same as I did Louisa ($1,000 per day), she said Jessica was interested in being the new housekeeper.
Louisa went onto say that Jessica was every bit as good a cook as she was. Plus, Louisa said that Jessica would be a lot more versatile than she had been for me. Jessica would not only cook, but do extensive cleaning around the mansion and outdoors as well. Louisa talked Jessica up so much, but finished by saying that ultimately, her grand-daughter needed the money for a jump-start on the rest of her life.
I would never tell Louisa this, but...
Jessica already had the job, even before Louisa gave her such a ringing endorsement with all those words. In fact, Jessica had the job the moment Louisa said she wanted it.
The mere mention of her name made me go back in time some 18 months, when Jessica had come to the island to visit her grand-mother for a week. This was several months before the original group of ladies (Lindsay, Pamela, Gianna, Torrie, Trish and Amy) ever stepped foot on the island. However, it was not before Christina had been a major part of my life.
I can still remember Jessica’s third day here back then, when the mutual attraction between her and Christina simply exploded. Images were still clear in my mind of the two beautiful, gorgeous blondes, as they squirmed and writhed together in a sea of lust upon the bed in my personal suite.
For those remaining four days, Christina and Jessica were simply inseparable. I got chills just remembering it.
I enjoyed sitting back in my chair and watching Christina and Jessica go at one another like wild animals, but always wound up joining them and making it a three-some. I should also point out that Louisa was never aware that Jessica, her grand-daughter, carried on with Christina and yours truly behind her back like this. Otherwise, I’m sure Louisa would have never suggested her for this job.

During the dinner celebration that evening, everyone felt saddened that Louisa had decided to retire, and leave the island. Everyone, that is, except for Christina.
The vivacious 21-year-old did not want to see Louisa go, but certainly welcomed the fact that she would have another shot at Jessica. Christina, knowing how beautiful Jessica was, told me that we should keep her as a surprise for the other girls. Everyone would know that a new maid was coming to the island, but not be told anything specific about her. That way, Christina said, the other ladies would be in for quite a shock when they got their first glimpse of Jessica.
I wholeheartedly agreed with her.
As for dinner itself, it was another one of Louisa’s
trademarked buffets. Shrimp puffs and sesame pastries were the appetizers, with a variety of fresh seafood and meat dishes as the main course. Personally, I went for an Angus filet mignon (one of my all-time favorites), a twice baked potato and corn on the cob. All of the ladies had different tastes, but there was no complaints about the food. Once again, Louisa had prepared an excellent dinner buffet.
I was one of the few who actually made it to dessert - a scrumptious chocolate cake. I had a couple of pieces, and knew I would have to burn off those calories soon with a hard, strenuous workout (hopefully with one of these women).

After everyone helped out in packing up Louisa’s clothes and her belongings, I took her in the Jeep the next morning to the helicopter landing pad on the opposite side of the island. After several minutes, her ride showed up and we said our farewell. I would definitely miss Louisa, as she had been here everyday for the past two years.
On the other hand, however, I could barely wait until her replacement showed up. Neither could Christina, obviously.
Jessica would arrive sometime tomorrow afternoon...

Just hours after Louisa had been whisked away in the helicopter, I found myself seated in my personal suite with nothing but hot, unbridled lust swirling throughout my body.
Stephanie was on her knees in front of me, looking into my eyes with an inquisitive expression upon her charming face. The submissive brunette was completely nude - except for the leather “collar” around her neck - and thus, I luxuriated in the wonderful sight of her voluptuous, perfect figure.
Moments earlier, Stephanie showed up here in my suite and said Amy - her Mistress - had given her explicit instructions to pleasure me in whatever way I saw fit tonight. I must admit that this sure did sound pretty tempting. It wasn’t all that often that a woman as beautiful as Stephanie was willing to totally give herself to me as a submissive, you know. Never... actually. This would be the first time.
As I sat in my chair with these thoughts running rampant throughout my mind, Stephanie changed her position slightly in front of me. But what a difference it was! Stephanie’s knees were wide apart instead of together, and she had both hands linked together behind her back. The 25-year-old’s back was also arched, with her large breasts thrust forward. She could definitely be the poster girl for submission...
“Mistress Amy has me kneel like this on occasion,” were her words. “Do you like me better this way, Jeremy?”
I gulped my throat, unable to answer at first. But I soon found the words and told her, “I like you every way, sweetheart. Every single way there is...”
Stephanie offered a beguiling smile as she leaned a bit more forward upon her knees, her eyes never leaving mine. “Well... what WAY would you like me now, Jeremy? I am here for your pleasure tonight.” She paused and added, “Would you prefer it if I were to address you as SIR?”
My eyes went wide at those words. I was not expecting her to ask something like that. “No, Stephanie. Please call me Jeremy. That’s my name.”
“As you wish... Jeremy,” she nodded. “I owe you a lot of gratitude, you know. I owe you everything, really. Without you, I would have never met Mistress Amy. I would not a pornstar, either. I would still be a nurse in Connecticut, leading a very boring and pointless life.”
“Are you happy, though, dear?” I asked her. “I know you love Amy and all... but is your new lifestyle - being a pornstar and submissive - worth throwing away everything that you went through to become a nurse? All those years of college and medical school? And the training? Was all of that worth throwing away so for your new life? I’m not talking about being with Amy, but everything else.”
“It was definitely worth it,” she told me, nodding her head for emphasis. “Let’s see... I could be working those awful 12 hour shifts at a hospital, or I could be getting FUCKED by a variety of people - all gorgeous people - in X-rated movies. I could be dealing with blood and sick people everyday, or I could be a submissive to a woman - Mistress - whom I consider to be the SEXIEST woman alive.”
The brunette hesitated before saying, “I should also say that the money I make now is so much more than I did as a nurse. Not only as an actress, but from mine and Mistress’ website, and the strip-shows we perform in on the road.”
“As long as you are happy, dear,” I quietly told her.
“I am!” she replied, showing some enthusiasm. “As I said,
none of this would be possible for me if not for you, Jeremy.
I really, truly mean it. But... you already know that.”
“I am glad I was able to bring you and Amy together,” was my response. “I am also glad that I brought Christina and Lisa together, as well as Lindsay and Devon.”
“How about you and Lindsay?” Stephanie grinned. “I would think you and her are more together than she is with Devon.”
“Not necessarily,” I told her. “Thanks to Amy, Lindsay and I have talked about the possibility of marriage. If that is to happen between us, Lindsay and I still want Devon to stay here. Both of us love her very, very much.”
“Isn’t Lindsay a little bit young for you, Jeremy?” the submissive asked, still perched upon her knees in front of me. “I mean... I don’t want to sound too forward, or out of place, by saying that. I hope you’re not angry with me...”
“Lindsay is 19, and I am 28,” I countered. “Nine years is really not that much of a difference, ‘Steph. Not that it really matters all that much, though...”
“Lindsay is just so sweet, though,” Stephanie mused. “I look at her and think she is 15 or 16... not 19. She looks so wholesome and pure... she looks like a high school girl.”
“Age is really just a number, dear. Last year, I thought Lindsay was too naive and immature for me. At least, I felt that way at first. But I found out, over time, that she was more naive than immature. She is no longer that way, given what has happened to her, me... us, over the past year. She has also grown up and matured even more than she was at this point last year. And as I said, I eventually found out that Lindsay was never too immature for me in the first place.”
“She was just a little naive,” Stephanie said, finishing my thought. “But not anymore, right? I guess I feel this way because Lindsay seems so much younger than 19. To me, Jeremy... it just seems you’re way too old for her.”
“You’re entitled to your opinion, sweetheart,” I told her. “It is different than mine, but that is what makes the world so great. Everyone has different thoughts and opinions. If I was 50, I’d understand your viewpoint about me being too old for her. But even then, as long as I loved her and she loved me... that’s the only thing which would matter. Not how old either of us are. Age is merely a number.”
Stephanie hesitated - about to say something - but then held it back and let out a gentle laugh.
“What’s so funny?” was my curious question.
“Nothing, really,” the sultry brunette giggled. “It’s
just that Mistress Amy gave me strict instructions to come here tonight and to pleasure you in whatever way you desire. Here I am... completely nude, and on my knees in front of you. And you and I are busy talking...”
“Maybe it gives me pleasure to talk to you, Stephanie,” I offered, which made her eyes grow large. “Amy wanted you to give me pleasure. I’ve had a lot of it thus far.”
“I know a way you could get a whole, lot more pleasure,” the 25-year-old said, shifting about somewhat. “That is... if you would be interested in more pleasure, Jeremy.”
“I really do like talking to you, Stephanie,” I told her. “I always have. I’ve found you to be very nice, cordial... friendly. This may sound crazy, and don’t get me wrong. I like the thought of you being a submissive. But I like you much more as - how should I say - an equal, to me.”
“You do?” she asked, obviously surprised. “No one that Mistress Amy has had me service - men and women alike - have ever said that to me. Why are you different than them?”
I shook my head and countered, “Seeing you on your knees in front of me... legs spread, hands behind your back, back arched, your breasts pushed forward... it’s very exciting. VERY exciting, Miss Stephanie. But I don’t want to tell you what to do tonight. If you and I have sex, I want it to be fun and spontaneous. Not scripted, if you know what I mean.”
“You don’t want me to be your submissive?” There was a genuine amount of surprise in her voice.
I shook my head and told her, “Not tonight, sweetheart. I just want to enjoy you, and you enjoy me - if that is possible. We don’t need to play a Master/slave role for things to be that way between us...”
Stephanie paused before saying, “If I can... may I be so bold, Jeremy, to tell you to do something?”
My eyes widened as I replied, “Sure, sweetheart. Tell.”
“Shut up and kiss me.”
My eyes were still wide as Stephanie rose up from her knees and attached her lips to mine for a heated, blissful kiss. I responded immediately by wrapping both arms around her hot, voluptuous body, pulling her closer and luxuriating in the feel of her firm, large breasts upon my chest.
Displaying her true submissive nature, Stephanie showed no resistance as I stood up and guided her over to the big, comfortable bed. Our mouths still entwined as one - with our tongues dancing - I took Stephanie down to the bed and pinned her beneath me. The mutual, heated kiss between us only intensified as the shapely brunette placed both arms around my shoulders and clutched tightly.
I moved my hands to both of Stephanie’s breasts and began to eagerly maul them, groping and squeezing the big globes thoroughly. Stephanie tilted her head to the side beneath me, her tongue running roughshod within my mouth. My only response for that was to literally jam my own tongue down her throat, wanting to lose myself there and never come out.
A moment later, I broke the kiss and began to trail my lips downward. I JUST love to pepper a woman’s neck with kisses, but realized I would have a major problem doing so with Stephanie. “You have your collar on, dear.”
“I almost always have it on,” she told me, her breathing somewhat ragged. “I... I even sleep with it on.”
“How am I going to kiss and worship your neck, though?” I asked, turning her face to the side and closely inspecting the collar. Unfortunately, I saw a tiny padlock in place where the collar was buckled. No matter what, this thing was not coming off without the appropriate key.
“I guess I’m not used to foreplay,” Stephanie offered. “You’re the only person in the past six months who has wanted to kiss my neck. Everyone Mistress Amy has me serve gets what they want from me, and that’s it. Of course, there is not a lot of foreplay - if any - in porn, either.”
“I enjoy a good, hard fuck,” Stephanie added, as I moved my face to her breasts and took a nipple into my mouth. Of course, her words had an immediate impact on me. I felt my cock getting even harder within my shorts. “That’s why I go so well with Mistress Amy. She fucks me so good, and hard.”
I gulped my throat at those words before asking, “But you do enjoy a bit of foreplay before that too, right?”
“Oh yeah,” she cooed, my tongue now flicking itself over and across her hardened nipple. “I like it a lot. I’m just not all that used to it... you know.”
“Do you even wear that collar out in public, dear?” was my question. “You said you have it on most of the time...”
“Sometimes Mistress Amy has me wear it in public,” she responded. “If we’re going to a movie set, a photo-shoot or a strip club, I definitely have it on. Everyone can see the term SLUT engraved across its front, on my neck. If we go to the supermarket or the shopping center, no, I don’t have it on. At least most of the time. Sometimes I do have it on, but Mistress allows me to cover up with a turtleneck.”
“Amazing...” I replied, shaking my head in wanderlust. “Your lifestyle has long interested me, but forgive me for thinking that it is a little odd. Unique, but odd...”
Stephanie grinned and countered, “Oh... that’s okay. It was pretty odd to me too, when I first started. But I have loved being with Mistress Amy from the very beginning.”
Burying my face between the deepened valley between her breasts, I moaned outloud while trailing my tongue over and through Stephanie’s scrumptious cleavage. “That collar means a great deal to you and Amy... doesn’t it, dear?”
She nodded her head and told me, “Yes, of course it does. A collar is the most significant thing a Dom or Domme can give a submissive. It tells others that I belong to her.”
Stephanie’s body trembled with desire as I kissed my way from her cleavage to her midriff, and then her abdomen. I paused for a moment, tracing the tip of my tongue in circles around her navel before dabbing it inside.
“I like that...” she squealed, arching both her back and neck in response to my forward actions.
I glided even lower, only coming to a stop at the silken joining of her thighs. Stephanie’s body tensed as I gently extended my tongue and swiped away at her swollen clit. I brushed the little nub with my tongue several times before asking, “How many men and women were this close to your pussy before you met Amy, sweetheart?”
“Oh, God...” the brunette answered, lost in thought for a couple of seconds. “I think... four men, and three women. Yes. Four men and three women.”
I smiled. “And now since you came to the island seven months ago, met Amy and gotten into porn... how many have you had sex with now?”
“Good question,” she countered. “There was that big gang-bang here last winter, for Trish’s birthday. I was with all those guys. All the other girls I’ve met here. Everyone Mistress Amy introduced me to in her personal life.
Plus all of the people I starred with in porn...”
“How many, dear?” I insisted, swiping her pussy once more.
“Oh, I don’t know...” the 25-year-old screeched. “I would
guess maybe 30 women throughout my entire life now, and maybe the same amount of men. Perhaps a little less...”
I smiled again. “It says ‘slut’ across your neck and you have the experience of a slut. But I don’t think of you as one.” I paused before adding, “Why is that?”
“Do you think of any of us as a slut?” she wondered. “I don’t think you like to look at us that way, Jeremy.”
“Amy is a slut,” I told her emphatically. “Lindsay is well on her way to being one. I think you play a part as Amy’s submissive, dear. You just don’t fit it all that well... at least, in my eyes. Call me crazy, but you just don’t seem to be the submissive type.”
“Well I am,” Stephanie countered. “I love being a sub.”
I offered her yet another smile. “I know you do, dear.
I am also very happy for you, as well as Amy. Just because I find it difficult to think of you as a submissive does not mean that I think you are a bad one, or an unfit one.”
“What do you think of me as?” she openly wondered.
I nuzzled her clit with my lips and tugged it very gently
before answering, “I just think you had a good thing going as a nurse. Believe it or not, but I called your hospital last year during the interview process for coming to the island. Your boss said you were one of the brightest young nurses he ever had on his staff.”
I paused and added, “It will be very hard for you to get back into nursing if you choose to do so one day, you know. I don’t know how many hospitals out there are going to want a nurse who was once an X-rated film star. Of course... I’m not trying to demean your current profession, either.”
“I know you’re not, Jeremy,” she told me. “But hopefully I will never even NEED to get back into nursing. I don’t see why I would. You gave me three million bucks for coming here last winter. That’s still in the bank, and gaining interest everyday. Mistress Amy and I make a lot of money from movies, personal appearances and through our website.”
“You have a point, Miss Stephanie,” I countered. “I kind of forgot about that money I gave you six months ago. Maybe you won’t need to worry about being a nurse again, after all. I would just hate it if you did, and hospitals shut you out because of your porn career. It is good to know that you put my money into savings for future use.”
“I’m well prepared for anything that happens,” she said.
“You have a beautiful pussy, sweetheart,” I told her,
swiping away at the exposed area once again. “Remember how you said you enjoy your sex good, and hard?”
“I certainly do,” she grinned, nodding her head.
“I like it that way, too,” were my words.

After I quickly discarded of my cargo shorts and briefs, Stephanie grunted with obvious anticipation as I forcefully mounted her in the missionary position. My cock fully hard and erect, I fisted it and prepared for entrance. I used my opposite arm to securely hook Stephanie’s long legs over my shoulders. Then, it was finally time to sink my throbbing shaft into the tight confines of the brunette’s little pussy.
I did just so, burying the entire length of my cock into her. And wow... did she feel wonderful! It felt as if I had stuck my full erection into a slippery vice, which was trying to squeeze the absolute life out of it.
“Oooooh yeah,” Stephanie screeched, already starting to display some heated emotion. “That feels GOOD...”
Her words and noises of loud passion only intensified once I started to thrust myself in-and-out of her. Wasting no time whatsoever, I was hammering away at her voluptuous body as hard as I possibly could from the very outset.
Of course, Stephanie continued to scream and screech out in approval as she wrapped both arms around my shoulders. The vixen held on tightly as her enchanting face began to rock from side-to-side in a constant, repeated motion. It was very obvious that she enjoyed physical sex like this...
I was grunting and growling like a wild animal, focusing all of my attention upon Stephanie and my ability to blast her pussy as hard as humanly possible. I think I was very successful in doing so, too. I knew my hips could not move any faster. Plus, watching the priceless expressions upon Stephanie’s face as I drilled her pussy was something else.
The 25-year-old’s pussy felt so incredibly tight and luscious upon my cock that I really never wanted to pull myself out of it. Would there be a way for me to dive right in there, and never come out? That was my only thought at this exact moment in time. Talk about a slice of Heaven...
Stephanie’s slender neck and back were now arched as she continued to wail out in her own desire and passion. The squealy, high-pitched sounds she made, combined with the incredible amount of sexual heat and friction upon my cock was enough to finally push me over the edge of release.
I blasted my way into the pornstar’s pussy one final time before letting out a loud, drawn-out moan of ultimate desire. I could feel the thick sperm just pulsing outward from my cock, filling and flooding Stephanie’s hot, thirsty pussy. The young woman squirmed and writhed about beneath me, while continuing to voice and screech out her own, total arousal.
Just when my orgasm had reached its apex and began to simmer down, Stephanie experienced one of her own. She screamed and embraced me even tighter than before, and then her beautiful body shook and rumbled about in joyous release.
When it was over, my cock was still embedded within the submissive’s pussy as I settled down on top of her. I took a deep breath and offered Stephanie an appreciative kiss, before flashing her a smile. “You were marvelous, dear.”
“Oh yes...” she sighed, obviously still caught in the sweet aftermath of orgasm. “I loved it, Jeremy, Sir...”
“Please don’t call me that,” I reminded her, grinning.
“I’m just your average, typical guy... not a ‘Sir’.”
“If that’s true,” she stated, “then I need to talk to Mistress Amy about fucking some more average, typical guys.” Stephanie sighed and added, “That was wonderful!”
Taking her words as a pure compliment, I smiled once more before offering her a kiss on the cheek. “It was wonderful, sweet Stephanie, because you were involved.” I moved my lips to hers, and smothered them with a kiss...

After that sensational evening with Stephanie, I awoke the next morning to an empty bed. I figured the brunette was an early riser, and must have slipped out of my suite undetected. Or, perhaps Amy had given her instructions to meet up with her sometime early this morning. That seemed to be the more plausible explanation.
Whatever the case, I took a long shower and shaved before deciding to venture down to the common room just moments before 10:00am. Later today, Jessica - Louisa’s (extremely beautiful) replacement as the housekeeper - would arrive on the island. She would do us no good right now, however, as it was time for breakfast and everyone was hungry.
Fortunately, Devon volunteered last evening to prepare a nice and hearty breakfast this morning. She came through on that promise, too, fixing scrumptious pancakes and bacon for everyone all around. Her culinary talents were appreciated, too. No one had a negative word for Devon’s food.
I would be remiss if I did not point out that Stephanie enjoyed her meal upon her knees beside Amy, with her plate in front of her - just like yesterday. The similarities did not end there, either. Stephanie was still completely nude, too. She hadn’t worn a stitch of clothing in over 24 hours.
Indeed, I figured it would be this way for the remainder of the summer. I thought Amy and Stephanie’s behavior was somewhat over-the-top, but perhaps that was the way it was supposed to be. Amy loved shocking people - especially me.
Remember my new favorite saying? Leave it to Amy...

“I get first dibs on her tonight,” Christina informed me, just before I hopped in my Jeep and headed over to the other side of the island. “Just remember that... okay?”
Of course, the willowy 21-year-old was referring to none other than Jessica. It had been 18 months since those four passion-filled nights they spent together in each others’ arms. That was much too long for Christina, and I’m sure the same viewpoint was shared by Jessica as well.
After Jessica’s flight from Houston (to Lima) touched down at the airport, she was picked up by Ian - my friend of mine who owned a helicopter. Ian gave me a telephone call once he and Jessica made it to the chopper, telling me they were en route. It was then that I got into my Jeep and zoomed over to the opposite side of the island.
My memories of Jessica were of a vibrant, happy and very energetic young woman. She was the prototypical, drop-dead gorgeous blonde - with a charming face and a taut, athletic figure. Jessica was not quite as voluptuous as some of the other ladies on the island (most specifically Amy, Stephanie, Devon and to a lesser extent, Lisa), but was wondrously exotic and beautiful nonetheless. She was a friendly face; a ray of sunshine to brighten even the darkest of days.
As I sat in the Jeep - awaiting her arrival - I wondered just how good of a cook and housekeeper Jessica would turn out to be. I did not doubt Louisa’s words when she talked Jessica - her grand-daughter - and her merits up to me. I trusted Louisa, and knew Jessica was more than capable of doing an excellent job. There was no doubt about that.
What I was concerned about, however, was whether or not Jessica would be focused enough to actually put forth a good effort, and thus, do a quality job. I had my doubts...
Bringing a woman as beautiful as Jessica onto the island with this group of ravenous, insatiable hellcats who were already here... it would be like adding fuel to a fire. I just knew things would explode, and Jessica would probably find herself taking frequent “breaks” for her daily rounds to satisfy her carnal needs with the various women here.
“The food looks good, but I rather have you for dinner.” I could just picture Amy saying those words to Jessica, seconds before pouncing on her and attacking her sexually. The two would roll round and round upon the floor, and it was a good bet that others would soon join them. Stephanie? Lindsay? Devon? Christina and Lisa? All seven of them, locked together in one massive, luscious daisy-chain...
Of course, I already knew before agreeing to hire her that Jessica would not be as attentive in her job as Louisa was. It would be impossible for her to be, simply because of all the many temptations which were to be found here.
The good thing about Louisa was no matter what, the other ladies never interfered with her ability to do her job. Louisa was too old (76) for these women to even cast her a glance. Her grand-daughter would be a different story.
My only hope was that Jessica would perform her job good enough so that I wouldn’t ever have to speak to her about it. Despite the fact I would be paying her $1,000 a day, I would not expect too much of Jessica. As long as she fixed us breakfast and dinner, took care of the laundry and the general up-keep of the mansion, I would be a happy man. I would overlook any erotic transgressions she had during her normal, routine workday.
I’m too nice of a guy. That thought occurred to me as I was seated in my Jeep, waiting for the helicopter to arrive. I was going to pay someone - an employee - $1,000 per day to do a job. That much money... and it did not matter to me if the employee were to occasionally slack off. Just as long as Jessica gave us hot meals, clean clothes and a dust-free mansion, I did not care what she did with the other parts of her day. That much money... I’m just too nice sometimes.
Ahh, yes. The helicopter was coming into view now.
I remembered back some 18 months ago, when Jessica was here on the island, visiting Louisa. She wound up seeing much more of Christina, of course. I would sit back and watch them please each other sexually, their tongues and fingers working overtime to do so. Soon, I would join in and make it a three-some. Jessica always seemed to enjoy it when I would pound her mouth - fill it with my cock, and thrust away rather forcefully. It turned her on...
As the helicopter touched down, I smiled to myself as I saw the mass of blonde hair beside Ian - the pilot - in the cockpit. Seconds later, Jessica hopped down to the ground. She had three large suitcases with her, and offered Ian a smile just before he took off in the helicopter.
“Hi Jeremy!” Jessica yelled, smiling broadly as she waved her hand at me, jumping up-and-down in the process.
Indeed... the fresh-faced good looks and the jaw-dropping, athletic figure she so proudly sported were there. The killer smile and the energetic, outgoing attitude, too. The little mini-dress this 21-year-old vision of pure loveliness had on, combined with the fact that she was very bi-sexual.
Jessica was going to fit in nicely here on the island...

<<<- End of Part 2 ->>>