View Single Post
Old 11-15-2001, 03:18 PM
Jay'sPrincess

I decided to take a quick shower before I left. It was about 80 degrees out so I wore a pair of tight white jeans and a black halter top and went out to the mall. On the way to the mall I kept thinking about George and Anthony. I could not get either of them out of my mind. I loved Anthony and still do but George just totally blew my mind.

After about 15 minutes I finally get to the mall. My first stop at that mall was Victoria's Secret. I wanted to find something really sexy. After looking through the entire store I decided to buy a white lace babydoll and a black teddy and some bubble bath. I bought outfits thinking that I would figure out which one I should wear when I get back to the house. I paid for my things and went to the candle store. There I bought about 15 vanilla scented candles, I wanted to make this a really romantic evening. By the time I was finished paying for the candles it was 4 pm.

I decided at that point to call Anthony and see where he was, just to make sure that I had enough time to get everything ready. After about five rings he finally picked up the phone. We talked for a little and told me that he was at the airport in Texas and that he would be in New York by 8pm. Now I had 4 hours to make everything perfect. I left the mall and on my way home decided to stop at the flower shop. There I bought a dozen red roses, 6 white ones and 6 pink ones. By the time I got home it was close to 5.

I went upstairs and changed the linen on the bed and cleaned up around the house. After I was done with that I placed candles strategically around the room. I took the rose petals and made a path from the front door to our bed. I went down to the cellar to get a bottle of wine and two glasses and left them by the bed. Time was running out now, I only had an hour left. I decided that I would leave Anthony some clues around the house. I wrote him a nice little note and left it on the front door.

After that I went upstairs, slipped into both outfits. After looking at myself carefully I decided to wear the white lace babydoll. I put it on and strategically placed my favorite perfume on my body. I put on a little makeup, not too much and was all set. By the time I was done it was close to 7:30. I turned on the TV as I waited and as I was watching TV I heard a car door slam. I peeked through the window and saw that it was Anthony.

At that point I decided to light the candles. I surely wanted to surprise him. I heard him outside trying to find his keys and then I heard him say "what is this?" when he found the note I left him.

TO BE CONTINUES