View Single Post
Old 11-15-2001, 09:16 AM
~*Forget Me Not*~

"Don't worry about it Babe..I recognize that Oldfart even from here. I can handle him. He is money hungry so I will just up the bid on those photos. I will call him later..."

With a smile, you turn slightly towards me... Your physique was amazing. Even after the intrusion of the paparazzi, you were still semi hard.

"Are you sure you can handle him? I don't want your sexy self plastered all over the tabloids!" I grab your hand and pull you closer to me.."Yes Darling, I can handle almost anything," as I gently brush the hair from your forhead and my other hand massages your beautiful, unspent penis.

"Let's not spoil this wonderful day worring about this", as I kiss the veins away from your neck.......Now where were we....oh yes...I remember...." And with that, I drop to my knees and become one again with your weakened manhood. I gently take it all in..almost like I was going to swallow it whole. Twirling my tongue over it and applying a little bit of pressure with my tightly wrapped lips...I move my fingers across your chest, around to your back and grab a hold of your sexy cheeks..With a rhytmic motion I start pulling you in and out of my mouth..I can feel your heart beating on my tongue...your shaft is hard once again...Your moans, very apparent....my hands firmly grasping your ass..

You grab my head and start pounding it against your groin....You were fucking my mouth to your content....Mmmmmmm..your pre-cum tasted so sweet....And I thought to myself...

"Mmmmmm I wonder if he can handle me doing......?"

"Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please
continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."