View Single Post
Old 05-11-2003, 10:52 AM

Re: under 10 seconds

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. 3G
I think the quickiest quickie we ever had ( I now what you're thinking - wrongo ) was a time I teased her for about 4 hours one morning when we were up north. We went for a ride in the boat, went skinny dipping and then lay in the sun. She was just squirming she was so horny and I kept telling her, "... any second now. Hang on babe. Control yourself. Patience is a virtue but boyOboy I'm gonna DO you in a sec..." stuff like that. Anyway after about 15 minutes just when she was starting to get mad (adrenelin is a great aphrodisiac ) I rolled over pushed her legs apart and stuck my tongue out about an inch from her clit and left it there. She kept looking down. Finally I leaned forward and dragged my tongue across her from bottom to top and as I passed over her clit she started to cum about as hard as I've ever seen her cum. From first contact to orgasm - ?? don't know exACTly but between maybe 4 and 6 seconds. Of course as soon as she started to cum I kept giving her a good tongue lashing until she stopped. Anything else would be sadistic - and that's another story.

Does that count as a quickie?

Well, the 10 seconds I'm referring to didn't involve any teasing or the like beforehand.