Thread: Blow jobs....
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2001, 04:42 AM
Bard at large

What I like...

Fair lady,
I am very glad you asked. For me, I LOVE a little teeth. The biggest problem is some ladies go a bit hard for me. What I like the most though is a woman who can put a good amount of suction on me.

As to the perfect blow job...

We start out with her gently pressing me back on the floor. She removes my pants then gets between my legs. She starts by slowly licking my entire shaft while running her nails gently across my nice firm balls. After a minute or so of licking, she takes my cock into her mouth. She uses her free hand to grab the base of my cock. She squeezes it fairly hard then backs off a little. As she suck on my cock she also gives me a hand job.

After a couple minutes she moves around so that we are 69ing. She is wearing a short skirt and has already removed her panties and gives me access to her clean shaven pussy. As she is very prepared, she has already put a pillow under my head so my neck isn't straining as I start licking, kissing, and sucking he pussy.

She will keep sucking on me, but she will go slow. She will take her time so my orgasm can build slowly. She will also slow down a bit (but definitly not stop) as I start eating her pussy. She will also be rather vocal (lots of delicious moaning) while she sucks on me.

When I get to the point where I can't take it any more, I will definitly let he know. At this point she will start sucking harder, running her tongue across the tip of my cock, and definitly increase the speed. As I cum, she will swallow. She will keep up both the speed and sucking until I ask her to slow down. Then she will keep massaging my cock with her hand while sucking on me. As the tip of my cock becomes sensitive she will take me deeper into her mouth. Her goal will be to keep me nice and hard until we are ready for a nice fast fuck.

Fortunately my cock is about seven and a half inches long. This lets most women grasp the base with one hand while still leaving enought room for them to really use their lips (and tongue and teeth) on me.

If you need a bit more detail, I'd be glad to provide it!