View Single Post
Old 05-02-2003, 05:34 PM

I got on all fours and she got behind and pushed the dildo right up me, and called me names.."

"What names Tom?"

He looked down, for which I was glad because my cock was almost tenting. "She called me gayboy, bum bandit and pussyboy." He seemed very uncomfortable with all this.."Tom, it's ok don't tell me anymore." I said.

Tom looked me in the eye "It was when she got the strap-on, then I ended it, weird thing is I kinda enjoyed it, I'm not gay though."

He fell quiet, i got up and got another beer. As I did Tom put on the tv and on came a sex scene - two guys fucking!!!

"This is the scene" said Tom and then he held up a dildo - it was about 5 inches. "Ohh" I said dumbly.

Tom looked at me, "Lokk that guys bigger than this" he waved the plastic cock, "look thaT GUY takes his cock all the way - heck I'm bigger than this!"

I suddenly felt impulse, my cock was straining, my anus was jittery I spoke "Show me"

Tom stared pulled his t-shirt off and undid his jeans, he slowly, defiantly pulled down the zipper, his cock was clearly defined against the material. I stepped up, swallowed "Let me".

Not knowing myself I reached down, pulled his pants down and felt his cock quiver out, it was about 7 inches, smooth, one long thick vein, the end dark and at the tip i could see a bead of pre-cum, around the base was a mass of blond hair...