View Single Post
Old 11-13-2001, 12:55 AM
dobbydog

PASSION ABOUNDS

Looking across the field of green grass, I could see three figures. From the distance it appeared to be two females and gentleman. Since I could not see clearly enough to distinguish their ages, I slowly began to circle closer hoping I might have stumbled upon lovers at rest. This park was not named "CUM CITY" without reason!

As I approached, I was not sure my eyes were relaying to my brain what I hoped they were. One woman, blonde, with what appeared to be quite ample breasts, was locked in embrace with another woman, also blonde. Standing a few feet away was a gentleman who was so engrossed in the ladies that he failed to hear the noise I created as I stumbled and fell down a shallow hill - landing no more than five-feet behind where he stood!

Much to my shock, the man was not simply standing and watching two ladies in conversation. I quickly relalized why his gaze never left the direction of the two ladies, now obviously lost in their own lust, as they caressed one anothers breasts and shoulders. The sight of the ladies, lost in pleasure, and their male companion who was watching their every move, quickly made my cock jump to attention inside my walking shorts. Like a common pervert I glanced down at the gentlemans pants and could clearly see yet another reason why my presence had gone undetected.

His left hand was clamped firmly around his rock solid cock and it was all too clear that he was fully enjoying the ladies show of love.

I was NOT able to - nor did I want to - gaze away from the cock that was now being QUICKLY stroked - the urgency to cum was now in control as he pumped faster and faster! Suddenly, as if guided by an unseen hand, I moved swiftly - the five feet now feeling like five inches, towards that beautiful cock - wanting to be REALLY CLOSE when his sperm split the tip and rocketed towards the ground.

I had NO intention of letting even one drop of that sticky, slippery, thick burning CUM hit the ground! Not as long as I had a face and mouth and the desire to feel and taste another mans sex juices!

I dove, and the first thick stream hit my chin! the second and who knows how many more, landed right where I intended ...... on the flat of my tongue - and then splashing to the entrance of my throat! Oh, how I LOVE SPERM! Being bi-sexual had taught me there is NO BAD ORGASM! The road taken to get to them is different, but in no way gross or unnatural.

The ladies could see my face, coated with large gobs of sperm. They stared at my tongue as I swirled the cum, and swallowed every sweet drop! They actually clapped and voiced their pleasure for MY entertaining THEM!

I still had not cum. My cock was dripping thin semi-clear fluid and it did not go unnoticed by the sex-crazed beauties who were now only a foot or so away. They knelt before me and licked my balls, licked the base of my aching cock, gently caressed the hard nipples that showed through my shirt.

One sucked the tip of my bouncing cock while the other kissed me, her tongue driving past my teeth to the back of my throat! The one sucking my cock was moving faster and her hand followed he fist as it moved along my cock shaft. I was close! Oh so very close!

My ladies sweet cock sucking stopped for a moment and then resumed with yet more passionate strokes and tighter lips. I could feel my trigger being pulled. The sperm burning inside my cock - my ass clenching - driving the cum down my shaft towards that wet, slippery, full lipped mouth that would receive my blast in less than a second! I screamed, "OH FUCKING CHRIST! I'M CUMMING! SUCK! SUCK! SQUEEZE MY BALLS! MILK ME! OH FUCK IT'S IN MY COCK!" My cock grew even larger. the sperm filling the sweet mouth that was wrapped around the entire length - right down to the base!

I felt as if i could cum all night! Pam, the younger of the two kissed me deeply. Our tongues battled and my moans filled the air. Susan, still beautiful and only 40 years 'young' was kissing my neck and dropping to suck my nipples as I shot still another load of sperm into the mouth that was sucking me as I had never been sucked before.

WAIT! Two ladies. Two mouths. BOTH kissing me ABOVE the waist! Where did that sweet cock sucking mouth come from then? OH SHIT! Could it be Henry - the stud who was jacking off while watching the ladies make bi-sexual love! He too was BISEXUAL and HE was SUCKING MY COCK!

Wave after wave of sperm passed through my cock and I was NOT about to bring them to a hault simply becasue the lips that were wrapped securely around my spurting cock were MALE! No way! Fuck hetero-sexuality! Blow jobs are blow jobs and HE was KING! In fact, HE was so ggod, it made ME want to SUCK HIS COCK in return!

AH YES, DEAR READERS! It is time for "the pause that refreshes." Not a coke. Not a smoke. Not a burger and fries! NO! I need to pause and go masturbate (Did I mention I also love to suck my own cum from my fingers after I masturbate?)