View Single Post
Old 11-12-2001, 10:42 AM
Here find old friends!

Send a message via AIM to darrenfate Send a message via Yahoo to darrenfate
He knows she is ready. He has sent her forth to Glyndwyr as her first command following her training. The hours of learning, the sometimes gentle, sometimes hard, always purposeful methods he employs assure results. This was the first of the great tests, like the tasks of Hercules, much was given, much was expected. As a homage to this first time, he had outfitted her in a white robe symbolizing purity and virginity.

She is his favorite, of this she is unaware. Her body, so full, so built to please was like no other. Always wet, always willing, he had dominated her with a fiery passion that grew with each passing week. She had painstakingly learned to please, to follow not just the explicit verbal directions, but to sense the physical cravings of the master and anticipate his desire oft before he was aware. Within the rigid framework of submitting, she had raised her own satisfaction to degrees she thought impossible.

Silently he watched them from the shadows .....
" Each day through my window, I watch her as she passes by, I say to myself, you're such a lucky guy. To have a girl like her, is truly a dream come true. Out of all the fellas in the world, she belongs to me. ..
...This couldn't be a dream, for too real it all seems...

But it was just my imagination, runnin away with me, it was just my imagination, runnin away with me. "

Smokey Robinson