Thread: Dial....
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2003, 02:03 AM
Rogue Trader ÿƒ

"So you two like to share huh?" I breathlessly asked

Nikki's hands were on my butt cheeks, her little nibbles becoming harder on my shoulder. She was becoming hungry. One of her hands slid between my legs and she cupped my balls, her touch making my head spin.

"Oh God yes, yes Mitch" Erica moaned, Nikki's touch had caused me to thrust deeper and faster than before. "That is so good, so deep"

I felt Nikki's tongue trace down my spine, her hand still gently squeezing my nut sack. "God" was all I could manage as I tried to keep my composure and keep fucking Erica.

"Take her bra off" Nikki demanded , "those tits should be in a fucking gallery not restricted like they currently are." I unhooked the clasp and Erica dipped her shoulders allowing the garmet to fall to her elbows. Nikki's hands prompted me to spread my legs further apart as I reached around Erica and fondled her firm tits. Her nipples were hard and super sensitive, my touch causing her to catch her breath.

"Now, that is a better view" I heard Nikki say, I looked down and saw her face, she smiled and flicked the base of my shaft with her tongue as I withdrew from Erica's dripping pussy. "Cock always looks bigger from underneath - would you like your balls sucked?"

"Yes please" I replied as I looked at Nikki's pretty face peering up at me between thrusts. My right ball was in her mouth as my cock worked her friend's muff.

"Do you like my tits Mitch?" Erica asked

I squeezed them together roughly, "they feel big, I love big tits, especially on pretty girls"

"Good, that's good Mitch, do you like Nikki's tits? They feel great"

"They look good, I haven't felt them yet but I'd like to"

Nikki stopped sucking my nut and giggled, "did you pick that up Mitch? How Erica said 'feel'?"

I kept pounding Erica's cunt, only half listening, "yeah"

"Don't you think she would have seen them? You aren't the first guy we've done this too" Nikki came out from beneath me

Damn, ego crushed again.

Nikki whispered in my ear, "I pick up men for Erica, men that I'd like to fuck because she can't do it herself"

"I find that hard to believe," to Erica, "you're hot"

"And blind" Nikki said as her tongue entered my ear.

"What?" now I did stop my fucking

"It's true Mitch" Erica said, a touch of disappointment in her voice at me stopping

"She's my friend," Nikki continued, "and look at her body, I can't let any slob have her." She moved from behind me to between Erica and the wall.

Erica lent in and started to kiss Nikki, a hand coming from the wall to feel Nikki's breast. I watched their tongues meet and then enter each other's mouth and that was enough to kick me back into gear.

This was going to be one memorable night.