View Single Post
Old 04-19-2003, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Rebecca got to class and as usual was very bored. She was sitting in the next to last row of a large lecture hall. She started daydreaming about what had happened last night and immediately was turned on. She started rubbing her thighs together to relieve some of the pressure. This made her really hot and she was pissed that there was still 30 minutes left. She looked around and everyone else seemed to also be very bored. Their insructor was rambling on in her usual tone of of voice which usually made everyone sleepy. She looked behind her and there were two girls in the row behind her, one almost directly behind her. She decided that no one could see her so she put her hand under her desk between her legs and ran a finger along her crotch. This felt very good so she continued rubbing up and down very slowly so that no one would suspect anything. All of a sudden she remembered the panties that she had put in her pocket. She looked around again and seeing that no one was looking at her, she very carefully pulled a pair out. She put the crotch to her nose and inhaled. "Umm," she thought. "Wish I could be with my roomates right now." She put her other hand back in her crotch and started rubbing again. "Damn, if I continue I'm going to cum right here." She looked around again hoping that no one was watching her. When she tilted her head slightly to see the girl behind her, she noticed that her legs were no longer crossed and her knees were slightly apart exposing the girls panties. She quickly turned back around so that the girl wouldn't notice her looking up her skirt. She looked at the instructor who was still rambling about this and that . Rebecca was starting to go crazy. Her finger was moving a little faster in her crotch wishing she could just take off her pants and finger herself. She sniffed the panties again and decided to take another peek at the girl behind her. It seemed that the girl was slumped farther forward in her seat and she could definetely see more of her panties. She decided to take a big risk and look at the girl. When she looked up to see her face, the girl had her eyes closed and seemed to be napping. She returned her gaze to her legs and decided to get a good look up her skirt. Her panties were a nice red color and looked as if they were made of silk. She knew she had to be careful as the instructor could catch her at any time. She looked back down to see what was going on and heard her say that the last 20 minutes could be spent on the assignment that she had put on the board. She then excused herself and said she would be back before the end of class. This gave