View Single Post
Old 04-18-2003, 09:23 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to huntersgirl
Only have one experience so far...On Valentines day my b/f and I went to a strip club. It was my first time. I am totally anti V-day, and thought that it was a perfect solution as to what to do on that day. It was a blast and I would do it again. I think it is probably different for many woman depending on their opinions on stripping etc... if they find it seedy or are offended by the fact that woman use their bodies as a way to make money. Personally I have no problem with the industry in general. I also find woman's bodies to be a huge turn on. Very sexy. So even though the whole experience was sort of surreal, being that it was all new to me, I found the experience to be very erotic and fun. We laughed a lot, bantered a bit with the strippers. Had a great table right next to a couple of guys buying all sorts of private dances, so got some really good views for free...lol. We ended our time w/ our own dance, went home and had hot hot sex, while trying to be quiet so we wouldn't wake my father who had babysat for us. Let me say that that isn't an easy feat

1 2 3 4 5 6

Never say never, but if you do it's okay to change your mind~me, I think