View Single Post
Old 04-17-2003, 09:02 AM
1 of 8,111,103,258

<----*ascends stack of bibles*

I haven’t focused on keeping secret what I consider a formal place setting for my sustaining meals. As with any well-set table, it merely accentuates the treat to be consumed. I use the dinning analogy because of the consuming desire that is involved, but it actually is an event that consumes me. It starts as a desire for something I want …NO!… something I N E E D to survive. I can’t say I understand drwinxps’ desire or ability to forego orgasm, as nothing does more encourage mine.

I do believe that this is pleasant stimulation for my partner, but it’s the devouring act that takes over the total environment we both become transported to. As I “devour” the soul of her person and passion, it transforms into something that also devours me in the physical and the emotional sense. Pussy juice is the substance that takes me out of my body and set me adrift with her through a universe beyond earthly limits. Long after the initial electric sparks I actually can feel start in my core and spread through my body and along my limbs from just the first visual glimpse, I’m in a state of bliss that has no concern of return from the paradise we are floating through. It is the drug that incites the precum to drip from my pulsing dick. It is what causes the numb tingling of my face. Even as I attempt this response, it is the stimulus of the drool dripping into my beard.

YES! I guess I could say I enjoy oral sex a bit. The only fear I have associated with it is that someday, somebody will turn back a bed sheet and only find a pair of panties left floating in a sticky pool of cum where we had been.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dinnersetting.jpg (26.3 KB, 733 views)

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world