Thread: Begging For You
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2003, 09:26 PM
Dudley vision

Send a message via ICQ to shyabusa Send a message via AIM to shyabusa Send a message via MSN to shyabusa Send a message via Yahoo to shyabusa
Too much to say, not enough space to say it...

INCREDIBLY, OVERWHELMINGLY, INTENSELY ORGASMIC

I loved this story from start to finish. The way it starts off as innocently as it does and progresses to such a passionate blend of love and lust. The way she is willing to beg for what she wants; the way he does everything for her pleasure; and how they both do it all for the other person. It's one of largest fantasies. Everything was done with the final end of mutual pleasure in mind.

Here are few quotes that got me:
"Lover, you know better than that, I'll do everything you want, but you have to ask for it first!"

"...feeling the pain of it, feeling the pleasure of you driving deep... I know that I willl feel freshly fucked by you for well past a day..."

"...lovingly caressing me and letting me know that I belong to you completely and you will always want to bring me pleasure."

I love your stories. Even if you just read them at face value they are almost overwhelmingly sexy. But they are something so much more when you look at all of the little implications and all of the underlying passion and mutual desire you infuse into them.

You have this way of finding the perfect expressions to make me want to live every story that you write. You have given so many of my fantasies life in your stories, and given me some new ones to explore in the future.

But this one... WOW!!!

"Come to the Dark Side." / "Down for the count." / "I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself..."

she and me make We you see.