View Single Post
Old 04-10-2003, 02:02 PM
hellsbells's Stallion

Send a message via Yahoo to horseman12
After spending the night at Helens, making love the entire night, I awoke the next morning feeling hornier than ever, I just could not get enough of this gorgeous woman. So after reliving the nights events in my mind I decided to make new memories this morning, as Helen lay there, I gently moved down the bed and eased her legs apart, slowly crawling between them until my face was level with that wonderful pussy, the pussy I was already feeling like I could spend the rest of my life enjoying. Smelling our dried sex on her pussy only seemed to excite me more, I reached out with my tongue and tentatively licked very lightly her outer lips, getting them wet with my saliva my tongue beginning to slide more easily between her folds, I could feel her starting to stir, but not opening her eyes finally letting me know she was awake by reaching down and holding the back of my head pushing me into her sex harder, slowly grinding, and humping my face, hot liquid beginning to leak from her, and me lapping it up as fast as I could, and finally taking her clit between my lips and teasing it with my tongue while lightly scraping it with my teeth her writhing becoming more violent, I was finding it hard to keep up with her thrashing eventually grabbing her hips to hold on, and to keep up! Finally as I could feel her about to cum I eased a finger into her to coat it with her juice after getting it wet I eased it from her pussy and slowly began to slide it into her ass, once completely lodged into her ass she began to cum like she was possessed, never had a met a more sexually energized woman in my life. Afterwards I lay back down beside her leaning over to kiss her she sticks out her tongue to lick her juices from my face, finally I lay back and light us both a cigarette, we lay talking about how much we both enjoyed the other, I began to tell her how I had never met anyone like her and I felt as though I was changed forever, when she stubbed out her cigarette, and told me to hold on I had not seen anything yet.

Life's A Bitch, but I Deal withit!!