View Single Post
Old 04-10-2003, 01:40 PM
Horseman12's Filly

Send a message via Yahoo to hellsbells
With my whole body on fire, sitting on larry's face, thrusting my pussy and ass towards his waiting mouth, I lean forward and take his magnificent cock in my mouth, nibbling gently on his head, licking down his throbbing shaft, taking in the smell and the taste of the love we have just shared.
Oh my!!! I can feel his hand on my ass, opening my cheeks, and feel his tongue licking the juices from my pussy, following down to my ass.
With trembling hands, hardly able to function, I take his balls in my tiny hand and sink his cock into my mouth. He thrusts up towards me, making me take it deeper.
I raise my head and look lovingly at the object of my desire, giving it one last flick with my tongue as I move my attentions further down.
Licking his once again cum filled balls, flicking them with my tongue, I suck first one into my mouth, then the other, playing them with my tongue.
Moving further down, I open his cheeks with my hands, exposing his manly star and flick it with my tongue, round in circles, slurping, licking. I suck my finger, making it nice and wet, and rub my darlings arse, teasing it, watching it contract. I gently ease my finger inside as resume sucking and licking the precum from his now twitching cock.
As his tongue quickens on my clit, I concentrate on sucking his head and rubbing his shaft. As we both suck faster, he fills my mouth with his cum at the same time I cum over his face.
After drinking it all down, I move back up to be beside him and and lay content in his arms.