View Single Post
Old 04-01-2003, 11:03 AM

How long? I have no idea. We were adrift, bobbing on each other's tongues, and I was certainly in no hurry. The cycles of tension and relaxation came and went, although each ebb left me just a little higher than the last and I knew it couldn't go on forever.

Finally the muscles in Beth's hard little ass tightened under my hands, and I decided that the time was right -- if I waited much longer I'd be coming myself, and then I'd likely miss her climax completely.

This time I pressed my tongue flat on her clit and felt it swell again, but now I didn't let up. Beth held her head still for a moment, as if testing the waters, then lay her head on my thigh. I slid my tongue sideways across her clit and she groaned, and then I came back and licked up it once, then again, and she moaned again and pressed her crotch onto my face, leaving me to lick my way out as she spasmed in heavy waves of pleasure, her hands gripping my legs as if she were afraid of falling off. I was glad she had released my cock before this -- I might have been seriously injured otherwise -- though of course I missed her lips and tongue as we lay their, my dick just standing there.

Not for long, though, as I heard Lisa purr, "Still waiting, John? Here, let me."

Beth rolled aside, still catching her breath, and Lisa climbed onto the bed and straddled my hips.

"Try not to move, John. This one's just you."

"OK," I managed to say that much as Lisa reached between her legs and spread her labia with two fingers while holding my stiff cock straight up with her other hand. Rising, she placed the tip at the entrance to her quiff, and then she slowly settled, engulfing half of me before she rose again, then slid down all the way. It didn't matter that we had done this before, that I had seen her on days when she was tired and needed a bath, days when she was bitchy and angry with me -- right then she was a goddess, beautiful and sexy, tender yet commanding. Her hair flowed down her back in a shimmery wave, her breasts shifted as she slid up and rode down.

"Mmmm," she said, smiling down at me, "There's just nothing quite like a hot rod deep inside me."

I reached up to caress her heavy tits as she rose, taking herself all the way up to the head then sliding back down in a wonderful hot slick rush. She'd told me to stay still but it was an effort to relax as she continued her deep slow pumping.

Soon she varied things a bit, using her deep muscles to squeeze me at the top of each stroke. She leaned forward so that the angle of her pussy matched the angle of my cock, and she could make any stroke as light or as tight as she wanted.

"I was watching you two," she said. "Looks like Beth can really give head, huh? Probably better than I can."

With Beth right there there was no good answer to that, so I just let it go. Lisa wasn't waiting for an answer anyway.

"I watched that pretty little mouth of hers sliding up and down your cock, and I bet it felt good, but there's no way she can take all of you in and fuck you like I can, deep and wet like this...can you, Beth?"

I turned my head and looked at Beth. She was watching us and gently rubbing her breasts.

"No," continued Lisa, "it's a pretty mouth, and after we're done here -- after you've poured hot jizz into me -- after that, I'm going to kiss those lips and taste that tongue. But first, first I want to feel John come. Are you close, John? Are you getting there?"

She leaned back again. Using her knees alone, she fucked straight up and down. It was a whole new angle on my shaft.

She paused at the top of a stroke, stopped and looked down at me again, as if she had just remembered something.

"You can move if you want, John."

"Can I? Are you asking me to?"

"Yes, I am."she repiied.

"Are you going to say please?" I teased.

"OK, sure." She spoke clearly, articulating each word: "Please move. Please fuck with me. Please slide your rod in my hole. Please drill me, John."

I started moving with her, down when she rose and up as she dropped, meeting her in the middle with a wet sound. Next to us, Beth was now kneelling with her knees apart and rubbing her wet slit just as if she hadn't come on my face a few minutes earlier.

"You two are something else," she said. "I knew it listening to you before, but seeing it... you move so well together"

"I've never had...an audience before," gasped Lisa.

"Never? Oh, you should. You're beautiful like this, all caught up in it and intense. Do you like it? Will it make your come better when it happens?"

It seemed like having someone watch was helping -- Lisa was getting very close now, very intense:

"John? John, come soon. Come now for me. I'll come right after you. Come on, John. Come on. Give me your come now, John. Oh please. Now John. Now."

I rose one last time and Lisa wrapped around and gripped me and held me deep inside her as I came in three torrents, long spurts that poured from me and pumped into her, then one more as Lisa moaned and spasmed. Dimly, through the climax, I heard her cry out softly, not a word but just a sound that could have been pain but which I knew to be pleasure. Next to us Beth was rubbing furiously and gasping for us to wait, until Lisa reached out to her and gripped her hand, and as if orgasms needed a circuit Beth stiffened and rocked and bent backwards as she too came again.