Thread: Primal Sex
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2003, 07:03 PM
Member of weird club

You get up and I follow you into the kitchen watch the sway in your ass. Such a lovely set of cheeks you have, as my cock hardens. You start to finish the dishes from last night. I pull up a chair to watch as you dry a couple plates. You turn sideways as the wiping motion has your breasts swaying to and frow. My cock had deflated but the sight has revived it. I get up and move to where you are standing. Your hair is so I have easy access to your neck. I nuzzle your neck, kissing it, nipping it as you moan. I nip at the base of your neck and shoulder sending shivers down your spine.

Your nipples harden as I continue to kiss your lovely neck. I reach around you pulling gentlely on your nipples. You back up so my cock is planted firmly into the crack of your gorgeous ass. I blow in your ear as the combination of stimulations has you moving your hips. I take you over to the table, bending you so your tits are pressed onto the tabletop. I kneel to run my tongue up your damp slit all the way to your anus. Running my tongue around the folds gently pushing it thru the tight opening. Pulling it out you growl, putting my tongue at the entrance I fuck you.

My thumb slowly rotates around your clit. Moans and groans greet my probing tongue. You move back hard on my tongue, "Oh baby I want more than your tongue I want that lovely cock" you say. Not to disappoint you I put in against your vagina. Run the head around the opening getting it nice and wet. Slowly I push it in as you push back hard on my cock. I grab your hips so I can slam into your wanton pussy. Pulling it almost completely out I slam it back in. Making you groan loudly, your cunt is sloshing as we move together bring us to another orgasm.

You are bucking back as I ram forward, your pussy tightens as you shout " III""MMMM CUMMMIIMMMMG AAAGGAIIIN LOVER" I've never heard you cum so loudly. Hoping the neighbors don't hear thru the open windows. But your cunt is squeezing my cock as I piston in and out. I tense shooting my load deep in your pussy. I collapse on to you as we come down. " Damn baby you have made me so weak, you know we will wear each other out" you say. Feeling my shrinking cock fall from your pussy. "I sure hope you have a little left for tonight" I say. " And what do you have planned for to night?"