View Single Post
Old 03-24-2003, 11:44 PM

Thanks for all the input. I am glad to see we are not the only ones that this happens to.

Lilith we have tried a couple of times to go back to anal later after of sexual acts, it just doesn’t seam to work I guess it is just to much prep time and to large of a peak to recreate in one lovemaking session.

Steph you may be right about starting anal later in the game so that us or in your case your man will be “closer to being ready”, but the draw back I see is that it takes us guys quit a bit of time to loosen up our ladies lovely oh so tight little derriere. In all that time it is a wonderful experience for both of us but for you ladies it is physical pleasure pushing you to orgasm, while for us men it more mental stimulation. Now I will be the very first to admit that the mind is the largest sex organ we have, but I at least, still need some physical contact to push me over the edge. So I guess that means that you ladies need to keep our engines running while we get you all prepped and ready for the big deed. I mean doesn’t that sound fair?. Any ideas on how to keep us guys all hot and bothered.

There are two things a real man likes--danger and play;and he likes woman because she is the most dangerous of playthings.
Nietzsche

Monogamy does not have to mean Monotony