View Single Post
Old 02-21-2023, 08:33 PM
Huggable!

I remember reading somewhere that guys reach their sexual peak in thier late teens to mid 20's. And women tend to peak out in their later 50's to mid 60's. i think i have the ages right. Read this years ago but even if i'm off on the ages i think we can clearly see its not equal and it isn't fair to ether sex.

i know what you mean when you say your clit gets overly sensitive and you just have to stop. It gets so it almost hurts instead of just climaxing. When you plan to 'have a date' with your toys, don't put alot of pressure on yourself to cum. Just go to bed and slowly and gently explore your body. Don't plan on cumming. Get worked up but STOP when it even feels close to cumming. Put your hand over your pussy and just hold it until it calms down. Then sometimes it will be ready to cum. If it stays to sensitive, just say 'dates over'. and go about your day.

Also, are your toys water proof? It might be helpful to play in the tub. Go slow, don't aim for the climax to be the goal, just make yourself relax and feel good.

Just remembered something about over use of toys. You can use them to much and become overly sensitive. So they say take a break from them and just use your fingers, The fast vibes and the length of time and force they are used basically is saying go easy, gentle and slow.

Good luck. Have fun.