View Single Post
Old 03-18-2003, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

I squeezed Susan's nipple and felt a shudder go through her body. She was getting turnred on again. This is going great. I rolled her nipple in my fingers and felt it getting erect. It grew to about a half inch in length. I was thinking about sucking on that nipple when I remembered my hand was on Zoe's ass. I stroked her cheeeks and let my middle run through her crack. She did not try and stop me so I put my finger right on top her asshole. She spread her legs a little wider giving more room. Well, if she wanted it I was going to oblige. I pushed my finger in up to the first knuckle. She squeeled with delight. I continued pushing until my whole finger was inside of her ass. I started stroking my finger back and forth. Susan saw this and and changed her position. She put her face down by my hand and started licking my finger making it easier to run my finger in and out Zoe's asshole. Susan said she wanted to watch me fuck Zoe's asshole and started licking up and down her ass crack. She then turned her intentions to my growing cock. She put it in her mouth and starting giving me some great head. When I was fullt erect, she let go of me and aimed my cock at Zoe's asshole. When I was lined up, I plunged right in. Susan went around to the front of Zoe and put her ass right in her face. Zoe wasted no time in putting her tongue in Susan's asshole. I pumped away at this glorious sight knowing that I wouldn't last long at this rate. I slowed down to catch my breath and Susan got up and went behind me. I continued to pump away when I felt a tongue on my ass. Susan put her tongue into my asshole and started licking. I was getting super turned on. I felt Susan pull out of my ass. I thought she was finished when all of a sudden I felt something else on my ass. It split open my asshole and went inside. Susan was fucking me with a dildo. She started thrusting and in about five strokes I erupted in Zoe's asshole. It was so tight and felt so damn good. I really enjoyed what Susan was doing also. I continued to empty myself and when I was finished, I pulled out. I saw my sperm come out when I finished pulling out. I really enjoyed this sight. It kept me turned on.