Thread: Bellydancer
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2003, 04:35 PM
Learning to talk sexy

It's been a few weeks since our bellydancing evening .... the phone rings and Joseph asks me how I'd feel about a follow up ... he'll bring the dinner ... I just need to set up the living room.... Of course I agree ... love wearing my costume!

Doorbell rings precisely on time ... a bit amazing since Joseph is usually a bit late ... I open the door ... no need to cover myself from him this time since he knows to expect the costume ... except it is a delivery guy with our food ... already paid for, just delivering it. I'm a bit embarrassed, but he leaves with a very broad smile on his face ... obviously he felt like he just got an extra tip! LOL

Joseph's arrival is about 10 minutes later .... he grins wickedly when I tell him about the delivery guy, Joseph is always telling me he'd like to see me wearing more sexy clothing when we go out ... that he knows men would go crazy over the sight of me in such clothing, but I get really self-conscious at the thought of walking out of the door and showing TOO much skin! He uses the delivery guy's reaction as a way of doing a subtle "told you so" thing at me.

Joseph arranges himself comfortably on the pillows and then claps his hands a couple of times ... don't know where he gets these ideas ... the pasha commanding his dancing girl with a few claps of the hands! I turn on the music and then begin the dance ... trying to turn on Joseph as well! LOL! Some of my moves are much more "hollywood" then anything I've learned in my bellydancing class .... oh well ... I'm a total sell-out when it comes to trying to make my man mad for me!

Shoulder shimeys lead to breast shakes .... exaggerated hip sways while walking lead to butt wiggles .... I bend and bow and angle my body every way I can think to do that will push my breasts, neck, butt, pussy and hips into his line of vision .... by the time I do a hip shake with my abdomen and pussy only a few inches from his face, I know the dance has ended and other activities are beginning.

Pulling me down to lay half across his lap, he kisses me deeply, passionately, tongue thrusting deep in the sweet hot wetness of my mouth and sucking at me there, pulling the moisture out and twisting his tongue to let me know he is in control of the kiss and everything that will follow.

Large hands move to pinch my nipples through my top ... it adds a bit of pain with the beads caught under his fingertips and on top of my nipples ... I squirm at the added pressure and pleasure ... the man knows exactly what turns me on ... and he is going no holds barred as his hand slips under the fabric and he squeezes me there ... hard ... three or four times ... before focusing on the nipple itself ... He pinches, pulls, twists and tugs and I moan in a kind of building sensual frenzy!

He pushes back the fabric ... not bothering to undo the top, just letting the fabric rest under my breast ... supporting it ... his mouth draws the nipple in that he has just been torturing/tantalizing ... I feel the edge of his teeth and then the bite .... my back arches and I push myself deeper still into his mouth ... oh it feels sooooo wonderful when he does that ... fingers pulling and pinching at the other nipple now ... the pressure in my clit is building ... need to feel his touch there too .... if not his ... then mine ... my hand moves downward, but he stops it .... shaking his head at me to let me know that I am not allowed to do that at present. Oh ..... I squirm in his lap seeking some measure of release from the building sexual excitement.

He continues to center his attention on my breasts and nipples .... trading back and forth with his mouth and fingers ... on the verge of orgasm from this torturous pleasuring of my nipples, I push up against him, shift my hips to be closer to his cock, pressing my body close to him everywhere I can. He smiles and finally his fingers trace the outside of my pussy lips, lightly, teasing me with the barely there touch....I press against his fingers, but he just pulls them back from me.

"Please Joseph ... I need you!" the words slip from my mouth with such a longing that I barely recognize the sound of my own voice ... he smiles and I feel his fingers slip between those outer lips and rub against my clit .... start to shake almost immediately .... pushes 3 fingers into my pussy, bending them to stroke abrasively against my g-spot ... his palm pressing hard against my clit.

Shaking, shivering ... bucking ... the feeling is so intense ... he keeps at my g-spot until I lose all control, cum hard ... almost squirting the cum as it covers his hand and begins to roll down his wrist .... He grins and continues stroking the g-spot .... I feel the second wave build and start to break and then a third before he finalling rolls me so I am on hands and knees and moves behind me to push his cock deep into my pussy .... I am wet everywhere and he slides in deep with very little pressure ... I push back against him to feel all of him deep inside me, then feel his balls up against me before he pulls back and then lunges forward and deep inside me again.

I love the feeling of him behind me and fucking me like this .. I tell him so, tell him what I feel .. as best I can with my brain barely working .... the telling is done more in grunts and moans and the occassional sigh .... he is superb at this .. I begin to cum again and tell him so, he lets go of his phenomenal control and cums with me, heating me inside with his hot strings of desire. After he empties every last bit inside me, we collapse together on the pillows, shifting to the side, I feel his cock going back to normal size while still inside my pussy. I love the feel of him inside me ... no matter what the condition he is in at that moment.