Thread: Aftermath
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2003, 02:06 PM

Devi

Standing close enough to feel her brother's breath against her breasts, Devi wonders if he can smell the musky scent of her desire. The idea of actually fucking her brother is such a turn-on. Perhaps it's the taboo. In fact, she's sure that it is. But as horny as she is feeling, she is reluctant to scare Sunil off. But he's so hard!

"Sunil, have you ever been with a woman?"

"Sure I ha... " He tries to cover up his embarrassment at still being a virgin then changes his mind. Devi would be able to tell. Wouldn't she? "Erm... no... "

"There's nothing wrong with being a virgin, Sunny. I guess I will be your first. The letter was pretty forthright. We don't have much of a choice, but I want to make sure you are okay with it."

She was looking straight into his eyes while she spoke, but her hand was slowly gliding up and down the length of him, belying her concern for his feelings. In truth, she was well aware that Sunil was turned on. The proof was in the erection she was toying with and that made her feel sexy and in control.

"We have to go for testing day after tomorrow" she continued, her sing-songy voice a husky whisper. "I don't think we should do anything erm... too intimate before then but I would love to help you out with your lovely predicament. Especially if you will help me out with mine."

Devi grinned and took a step closer, straddling her brother's naked thigh. "Well?"