View Single Post
Old 02-27-2003, 04:47 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

Lightbulb Midwest FEST!!!!!

Spring is around the corner... and summer fun will follow soon after. There are sooo many fun things to do once the weather permits and the best things include spending time with wonderful friends... so I was thinkin... (aren't ya all scared what comes next?)....

There are many people here at pixies that I would absolutely love to meet... altho those of us who love pixies are spread around the world.. there is a large number of us that reside within the midwest US (or within driving distance to it).

Would anyone be interested in getting together for a Fest? What is a Fest you ask? Simple.. a gathering where those who desire to.. can come meet and get to know fellow pixies. Odds are since once we gather together we aren't gonna want to seperate for a bit.. it would probably be best to get together on a weekend Dinner.. dancing.. picnics at the park... all depending on the location that everyone decides on.

Personally, I would be more than willing to go to St. Louis, Kansas City, or even here in the Branson Area... anywhere that there is lots of accomidations... lots of things to do...

so what do you guys & gals think? Anyone interested?

edited by Lilith

please respond about your preferences in these threads as well

Where????

Dates??

Thanks!