Thread: The Delinquents
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2003, 01:51 AM

Send a message via AIM to Nobody Special
OCC Posting for Dragon Lady.

IC
Dad!! do I really have to go to xaviers college for super heros !! Why just because your a super hero and my pig headed brother is why do I have to be one besides I don't have powers like you do!

Young lady your brother is flying you over right now so you better be prepared and just listen who know maybe they will find a talent in you yet besides makeing every one around you have an orgasim , But dad its just not fair , YOur just doing it to keep it in the family and I'm still the out cast you like Jr better then me !!

And i can't talk to mom because she at the clinick getting her binkini waxed!!

YOung lady I have had enough of your lip your going that is final!

Al right I will go but I'm driveing my self and that is all I don't want any thing to do with my brother if he goes there then they will be like so this is your brother you should be more like him and I'm not going to tell them I clark kents daughter either or supermans for that fact just because I'm the youngest !!! Kent in this family I"m going to do this my way

Shelby stomps to the car as she talks to her self its not fair they get all the good powers and what do I get orgasims sigh

as she drives 20 minuites to xaviers ....