Thread: Dare!
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2003, 03:00 PM

At this point Zoë asked Melissa to go head and take the next turn; she said she had a phone call to make and that she would be right back. Melissa agreed and said her next dare would not include Zoë so it was ok if she left. Melissa then turned to Lisa and Melanie and said that she still had not got them back well enough from last week when they double fucked her. So as pay back she was going to fuck both of them with the large strap on but as extra pay back she would bring them to the edge of orgasm but not let them get off. As much as I wanted to see Melissa get it on with Lisa and Melanie I was really curious as to what was so important to Zoë that it could not wait. I gave her a minute or two then quietly followed her down the hall. As I got close to the den I could here Zoë talking to her self muttering “come on, pick up, where the hell are you”, after what must have been a few more rings someone answered and Zoë said “where are you? You were supposed to be here 5 minutes ago. Aha, good did you get everything that I told you to. Are you sure, you got the blind folds, the handcuffs and the video camera, good, how many of your friends did you get? Remember I need at least eight people. Ok that’s perfect, how far away are you? 5 minutes? Good, now just wait outside until I call you ok. I know you don’t understand what’s going on just do as I asked, wait for me to call you and tell you when it’s time for you and the others to come in and remember you can let them see anything, keep their blind folds on until they are inside they can’t know whose house this is, alright. What do you mean I owe you, you will be thanking me when this is all over, just trust me. Oh good you are just pulling up. Good bring me the bag, then start leading your friends in, remember don’t let them see anything ok, Bye”. I had no Idea what she had in mind but figured I did not want her to know that I was esdropping, so I head back to the others. I arrived in time to see Lisa and Melanie on their hands and knees with their asses in the air as Melissa stroked into each girl a few times then switch to the other for a few strokes. Judging by the way Lisa and Melanie were trembling and moaning between gasps of breath, Melissa had them right on the edge, she keep telling them to stop rubbing their cunt’s as she would not let them cum yet. I watched for a few minutes as both girls begged for release, and then beg for Melissa to stop as they could not take any more. Melissa finally stopped, I watched my sister and her friend collapse onto the floor trembling and shacking with the need to cum. Melissa just sit there watching with a smile on her face and kept reminding them not to touch them selves as they were not allowed to cum yet. We all turned to the door as Zoë started to clap her hands, laughing she declared that it was her turn and dumped a bag she was holding out on to the floor, she passed a set of hand cuff’s and a mask to each of us. I took my partite gifts along with the others, as Zoë started to hand cuff our hands behind our backs she told us the masks were very special as they had the eyes sown shut and the mouth had been cut out a little, she said we would not be able to see who was touching them our be able to see what we were doing to who, but still have full use of our mouths. The other girls really seemed to like this idea and were all for it, but I was having some second thought as Zoë went on to say that she had really enjoyed watching Melissa getting double fucked last week with the strap on dildos, and said she had something similar in mind.