View Single Post
Old 02-20-2003, 07:40 PM

“Very nice, pet, but I really need to get moving. Wash me thoroughly with my scented wash.”

She stood, and I applied her favorite body wash, taking extra care to apply it to her knees, elbows, and shoulders. I took the bath cloth and rinsed her body as I finished washing my Mistress’s body. She bent slightly at the waist and spread her ass cheeks.

“Use your tongue and clean my ass well, slave. I may want my trainer to fuck me there, and I would be mortified if I wasn’t squeaky clean.”

I stretched my tongue out and started licking and probing her beautiful rosebud. As I licked, she spread herself wider until my entire face was pressed against her beautiful butt.

“Mmmmm…. Feels heavenly, but time’s awasten. Fetch my towels, my sweet.”

She straightened up as I went to the rack to fetch her two, thick towels. I held the first one out like a cloak, and she turned as I hugged the towel around her. With the second, I held it out so that she might dry her face with it.

“Very good, sweet. Now run down to the kitchen and fix me some Oolong tea and juice, and maybe some fruit and croissant. I just need a few carbs before I head to meet my trainer. Ha! My trainer… kind of ironic, dontcha think, sweet?.”

She was still chuckling as I left the room. I went to the kitchen and prepared the tea and fresh orange juice. I sliced some melon and strawberries on a tray, with the butter and warmed croissant.

When I brought the tray back from the kitchen, she was finishing her preparations for me before she went out for her appointment. The cuffs and chains were laid in waiting at the four corners of the bed. The bottle of lube, the anal vibe, the cock ring, and her riding crop were in place on the bed side table. She was dressed in her training shorts and her favorite sports bra and tank top.

“Here, sweet, place the tray on the bed and kneel at my feet. I want you to paint my toenails while I have breakfast.”

She handed me her favorite color of nail polish, and I knelt down akimbo at her feet. She took her right foot and placed it in my lap, grinding the heel into my cock. I shook the polish and carefully started tracing each nail. I focused my attentions on each toe as she had her morning breakfast. After her right foot was complete, I gently traded it for her left foot and went about tracing each of her nails. I took both feet and gently blew on them to dry the polish, and to thoroughly inspect them to make sure they would be acceptable.

“Very good, my sweet. They look marvelous! Now let’s get you ready so I can go.”

“I need to get your ass ready, and nothing is better for that than a good whipping. Now assume position #3 for me.”

I walked over to the stool at the dressing table and laid across it like a crab. My stomach was flat on the seat with my legs and arms spread out in a table-like posture. I heard her walking over to the bedside table and getting her crop. She took a couple of practice strokes, and I could hear the crop whizzing through the air. I heard her walking up behind me, and I felt the crop tapping the inside of my thighs, instructing me to spread my legs wider. She took the flapper on the end of my crop and started tracing my tight bud.

“We still have much work to do, sweet. Your are still a little tight ass. I want that little bud to be winking at me every time we are ready to play. There is still a lot of resistance in your body. It is my hope that these whippings will break you of those useless bad habits you still harbor.”

With that I heard the whizzing of the crop through the air, and then the first blow landed sharply on my right buttocks. The initial shock forced a gasp of air from my lungs, and before I could catch my breath, the second blow landed on my left cheek. She was really on a roll today, and she started whipping me with a staccato cadence that left me nearly breathless. I fiercely held on to not crying out, but the tears started welling in my eyes. As before, the pain started blending into a glass-like warmness, and I quit resisting the pain and simply went limp and accepted the blows.

After 20 of her best, she stopped momentarily and rubbed my hanging scrotum with the crop. She took her hand, and started tracing the stripes with her fingernails, and inevitably ended tracing my bud with her finger. I was completely surrendered to her offering, and I was hers to do with as she pleased. As she finished, a slight film of sweat was detectable on her upper lip.

“Better… much better, my little slut. I think the whippings are helping. That is very good… very good, indeed. Don’t you think that is a good thing, sweet?”

“Yes, Mistress, thank you for helping me.”

She placed the crop down, and took the lube and started squirting it on her fingers. She reached down and placed one finger inside and started a little fuck motion. She dribbled some more lube, and added another finger to her ministrations.

“Oh, you’ve got such a nice ass to play with. If only it didn’t take so much to open you up. I think we’ll leave you with the plug-vibe today. While I’m gone, I want you to concentrate on keeping your ass open for me. It is my little playground, and I want to go in on a moment’s notice. Understood, sweet?”

“Yes, my Mistress.”

She took the vibrating plug, and started twisting the point into my anus. With a steady motion, she pushed the plug inside quickly. With a muffled groan, I adjusted to the intruder. With the steady pressure on my prostate, my cock was quickly engorged. She flipped the switch on, and there was an exquisite blend of heat and vibration which blotted out nearly everything else in the world.

“Up you go, my sweet. Let’s get you tucked in, and then off I go.”

I walked over to the bed, and obediently laid myself out in the X-position. The contact of the sheets against my warm backside seemed obscenely cold, but the heat radiating from my backside was now not at all unpleasant. She went about taking each of my limbs and applying the cuffs to them. Soon I was spread-eagled on the bed, like a large raft with my cock being the center mast.

“Hmmm… something is missing….. Oh yes, the clamps… can’t forget the clamps!”

She reached in the bedside drawer and brought out her favorite pair. These were the tip with the rubberized tips, and adjustable tension. Licking her fingers, she started tweaking each nipple until it stood at attention. As she applied each clamp, she adjusted the tension until I winced, and backed-off one half turn.

She looked down at her handiwork, and nearly beamed.

“My, my… not bad if I do say so myself.”

She went to the foot of the bed and crouched between my outstretched legs. She licked the palm of her right hand and started again with her agonizingly slow hand-job. With the other hand, she started tapping and turning the end of the anal plug.

“My goodness, I nearly forgot that you haven’t eaten yet. How forgetful of me. I should take much better care of my property. Well, don’t worry. I’ll bring you back a hot box lunch!”

With that, she kissed the tip of my cock, winked at me, and sprinted out of the room. I heard the jingle of her keys as she got them from the counter. The door shut, and I heard her car start and recede from earshot.

The humming continued, and I eagerly awaited her return.