View Single Post
Old 10-30-2001, 01:47 PM
Thamuss

Chapter Five

Pillar was weary as she drove home from her counseling session with the priest. They had ended their session with him standing before her and she on her knees sucking his prick. The Priest made the naked teen put her hands behind her back and tilt her head to look up into his face as he slowly rocked back and forth, his large prick slipping in and out of her mouth.

Pillar felt very wicked. She knew that there was no way in hell that she should ever be sexually involved with a priest. But pleasing him made her extremely hot, and just the act of kneeling and sucking him off while being forced to look into his lustful face had made her pussy throb with desire.

Father Thomas had wrapped his fingers in her hair, and when he felt himself on the verge of cumming, pulled his wet prick from her mouth and held her head as his prick erupted, spraying strands of cum on her face. When he finished, Pillar licked his cum off, then cleaned herself with her fingers, pulling leftover sperm into her mouth, sucking on her fingers.

She had quietly dressed as Father Thomas relaxed on the couch, his semi-soft prick still thick as it lay on his thigh. Shyly, she said goodbye, but Father Thomas made her come over and kiss him goodbye. He held her, looking into her eyes and then said "And I think it would be nice if you kiss my prick goodbye too." Pillar, now that she was dressed, blushed but quickly knelt and kissed his cock, feeling it throb under her lips.

And then she was gone, out the door and driving towards home. She begn to experience a great deal of guilt and shame as she thought about how she had acted. And then she thought about how she was going to deal with his demand for her to come to his office after school tomorrow. Surely she couldn't go there knowing that he would want her to have sex with him!

When she got home, she found a note from her mother saying that she would be at a Church meeting most of the evening. She had left instructions for Pillar to order Pizza for her dad and herself. Pillar was desperate for a shower, but she went to her father's den first.

She raised her hand to knock, but then heard a sound that made her stop. It was a sort of groaning. At first she thought her daddy was sick, but with a shock she realized that the sounds from the other side of the door was the same sounds that Father Thomas had made.

Gently easing the door open a crack, the beautiful teenager peeked into the den. Softly she gasped! Her father's computer was on, and Pillar could see that he was watching a dirty movie! It showed a blonde woman kneeling and a black man behind her fucking her. The sound had been turned down but not off. But what shocked Pillar most was that her father was sitting in his chair with his slacks down, his hand wrapped around his cock, stroking slowly as he watched the screen.

Pillar's shock quickly turned to heat as she watched her Daddy masturbate. His prick was so BIG! She wondered how it tasted, and though she was ashamed of herself, she felt her nipples lengthening and becoming hard.

Finally, she quietly shut the door. Returning to the kitchen she loudly slammed the door, yelling "I'm Home!"

She smiled, imagining her father frantically pulling his slacks up, tucking his hard cock back inside and trying to change the monitor as quickly as possible.

She marched down the hall and knocked on his door. "Dad?" she called out.

"Come in, Honey!" she heard him respond.

When she opened the door, he was sitting behind his desk, apparently working on some papers. His monitor was dark, and Pillar smiled to herself as her father appeared to be busy with work.

"Hi Daddy. I'm home. Mom left money and said we are supposed to get some Pizza. So I guess its just you and I!" she said, smiling brightly. She put her hands behind her back and stood before him, knowing that he was sneaking glances at her.

"Well thats great honey. We'll just have some quality father daughter time, huh?" he said.

Pillar walked over to her father's desk, stepping behind it.

"Thanks for loving me!" she said as she bent down and hugged his neck.

Her father's hands were on her waist. She knew she was being brazen but she wanted her father to know that if he wanted her...she would give herself to him. She arched her back, pressing her breasts against him.

After several moments, Pillar sat down on her father's lap, keeping her hands around his neck.

"Daddy, there is something I want to ask you." she said, having decided how to let her father know that he could have her. She felt his prick under her ass. It was still slightly hard, and she knew that her buns pressing against it wern't going to let it go down very soon.

"Sure Sweetie. Anything for you!" he said, looking into her incredibly beautiful brown eyes.

Gently biting her full lips, Pillar said "Well Daddy, you didn't ask me about the things that happened to me this past weekend, and I was wondering that maybe you didn't really care? Is that true Daddy?"

Her father got a horrified look on his face. "NO, baby. Of course thats not true. I care about what happened to you. Its just that..well, I didn't want to upset you. If you want to talk about it, of course I'll listen."

Chapter Five, to be continued