Thread: Dare!
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2003, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Since everyone had already had a turn we flipped a coin to see who would get to choose. I was the lucky one. Girls it's getting late and I will only be able to get it up one more time. The dare is for of you. I want to watch the four of you get it on at the same time. All of you are to hand me your underwear before doing so. When I can take it no more, I am going to shoot into the crotch of all of your panties. You will then be required to wear them home and for the rest of this evening. Next weekend, without washing them, you are to wear them all day and end up here for a little slumber party. Nobody objected so the girls started making out. Zoe was with Melissa and Lisa was with Melanie. I started getting an erection and started stroking myself. The girls were starting to really get into it and I could see boobs being fondled and sucked. After awhile of this they lay on the floor in a small circle. They proceeded to lick each others pussies. This was definetely a turn-on. Four tongues servicing four pussies. I never dreamed at the beginning of all of this that I would be witness to and part of such a wild evening. The girls were all trying to cum again and their moans were really getting to me. Lisa was the first one to cry out, "I'm cumming!" Soon the other three were doing the same. I lost it also and grabbed the four sets of panties making sure to leave some cum in each crotch. When I finished each pair of panties were soked in the crotch. The girls looked up at me and just smiled knowing their lovemaking had caused me to cream. After catching our breaths each girl grabbed their own underwear and put them on. They all squeeled a little as the touch of their panties had to be a little chilly. I reminded them to not wash them and be sure to wear them the following Saturday when they came over. I couldn't wait.