Thread: Dare!
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2003, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

"Melanie and Melissa must lick your cum out of my ass out and then start making out.
I looked over at the two of them and hoped they would agree. I had always had a thing for my sister's ass and now she was daring me to fuck it. The two of them looked at each other and then smiled. I think they secretely liked the idea. Lisa got up on all fours and opened her sweet rosebud to me. "Come and get it. I know how much my ass excites you." The little bitch somehow knew. I didn't know I had ever been that obvious. I walked up behind her and just admired her perfect little asshole. 'You can lick it first if you like, I'm sure it will help." I bent over and stuck my tongue into my sister's asshole. Man, was I ever excited. I continued to lick until it was good and juicy. I pulled my tongue out and inserted my cock.
"Have you ever had a real cock inside your ass before Lisa?" asked Melanie. "No I haven't but it feels kinda good. "
Melanie and Melissa positioned themselves so that they could see my cock going in and out of my sister's asshole. I started to fuck away and I noticed the two of them playing with their twats. This got me even more excited and I started pumpimg harder. I lasted only about two minutes when I dumped my load into the tightest hole I had ever fucked. When I had finished, I slowly eased out and noticed that when I was completely out of her asshole it stayed gaped for a little while.
"OK girls your turn now." Melanie and Melissa both bent down beside Lisa and Melanie was the first to stick out her tongue. She didn't have far to go as my cum was starting to ooze out anyway. She lapped some up and put it into her mouth and went back for some more. Melissa followed suit and soon both girls and had a mouth full of my cum. Lisa turned around and said, "Now it's time for you two to make out." Melanie and Melissa turned toward each other and started kissing. They opened their mouths and started pushing my cum back and forth. What a sight! Even though I just cum, I was definetely turned on by this sight. I thought they were about done when Lisa said, "I want some" and proceeded to kiss both Melissa and Melanie. When Lisa had some of my cum in her mouth she said, "Now swallow" and all three girls swallowed my cum and then started licking their lips.
"That was awesome- I can't wait to see what the next dare is."