Thread: Eaves droppings
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2003, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Jane lay back and started fingering herself again.
"Rub your panties up and down your slit. I want to see you soak those panties.
Jane was really getting into it now. She spread herself wide and ran the crotch of panties up and down enjoying the smooth feel of silk on her wet pussy. Jessie meanwhile had grabbed the other pair of panties and starting licking the crotch. She also stuck three fingers in her pussy and started stroking.
"You look really hot rubbing your panties like that."
"You look pretty hot yourself licking my panties."
"I want you to cum big inside of your panties."
"Any particular reason?"
"Yes, I want to take them home to my huisband and watch him jerk off while I run your cum-stained panties over his face."
"Ooh- will he enjoy that?"
"Drive him insane"
"Does your husband have a big cock?"
"Eight inches fully erect."
"You lucky girl."
"Keep dreaming about it because I want you to join us sometime."
Jane thought about how wonderful it would be to have that eight inches buried inside of her right now. It sent her over the edge. She anounced to Jessie that she was cumming.
"Look into my eyes, I want to see your face while you cum."
Jane continued to shoot pussy-goo into her panties while staring at Jessie. She felt so incredibly horny at that moment. She watched Jessie as she sucked and chewed on her panties. she was going insane with lust. she finished soaking her panties and laid back. Jessie looked at the open pussy infront of her and just dove in. Licking away as much juice as she could she finally opened Jane's pussy and stuck her tongue deep inside. She pushed her tongue back and forth as hard as she could trying to simulate a cock. She looked down and could see Jane's juice rolling down her backside. She scoped up some of Jane's goo with her finger and stuck her finger in Jane's ass. Jane spread herself wider feeling another orgasm coming on.
"Will you so something for me," Jane gasped.
"Anything"
"Will you stick your tongue in my ass. I've never had anyone do that before."
Jessie slipped her tongue out and down towards Jane's asshole. She stuck it in and starting slowing moving it in and out. Jane knew that she was not going to last much longer.
"Please bury your tongue as deep as you can, I'm going to cum again.
Jessie pushed her tongue in as far it would go which caused Jane to lose it. She started spurting again and again making everything around her pussy soaked. When she had finished Jessie pulled out her tongue and put her face into the wetness. she moved her haed from side to side letting her face soak up some of Jane's wetness. She then slid up to Jane's face and proceeded to kiss her. Jane could not believe how wet Jessie's face had become. She licked up and her juices and kept pushing her tongue into Jessie's mouth. They continued like this for awhile and then both just fell back needing a break.
"That was unbelievable," Jane said. "I don't ever remember cumming that long or hard before. You really took it out of me.
"Well are you ready for some of my husband's cock?"
"Yes, after some rest I would love it."
"You stay here and leave everything to me. Be at our house around 7:00 for dinner. Oh and let me take those panties with me that you just so gratefully scented."
Jane watched Jessie leave and lay back on the bed dreaming of what sexual escapades were in store for that evening. he couldn't wait....