View Single Post
Old 02-07-2003, 10:15 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

This is what I wrote Hope it works.. any recommended revisions would be greatly appreciated...

Personal description:
5'4" long blonde/brown hair, blue eyes. Hi, I am a divorced 33 year old woman who has the desire to find the "right guy". I don't believe that this will be a quick and painless process, instead I anticipate many challenges along the way. I believe that ultimately the "right man" will appear, not suddenly but as the result of a great friendship. I am in no rush to jump into any serious relationship, rather I would like to begin another part of my journey. My journey began 6 years ago, and every time I "think" I know all there is to know about myself I learn something new which causes me to begin again. I believe I have reached a point in this journey that a male perspective would be a wonderful asset. Currently I am only looking for friendship with a man who would be willing to participate in this wonderful journey. Not only does this journey comprise intellectual stimulation and inner reflection but all going well sexual exploration as well. In the last 6 years I have learned alot about myself, things that have amazed me and things that I hope to explore further. I would very much like to share that with a wonderful understanding man. I pride myself in the areas of honesty and understanding and look for those characteristics in the friends I have. I believe strongly that what is within a person matters far more than what is on the outside. I am overwieght.. 5'4" 42C... and am looking for someone who truly believes that it is what lies within that matters most. If interested in helping me along my journey.. please respond. IF however, you are an individual that is unable to look past the shell then please don't.

Description of your ideal partner:
My ideal partner would be a man between the age of 34 and 45 who understands the importance of communication, loyalty and trust. He must be comfortable with himself and willing to share himself completely, not only physically but mentally as well. He must be able to participate in stimulating conversation both inside and outside of the bedroom. I would like him to be emotionally available and willing to be open about his needs. Communication is a must (altho I don't expect that to be something that comes overnight).