View Single Post
Old 02-06-2003, 11:41 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

Question Online Personals... Do they work?

Alright... here goes...

I am considering placing a personal ad online... As most of you are aware.. I have been solo for sometime.. and I am at the point now where I would like that to change. Unfortunately I live in an area (both Murphy and Sugar can attest to this) that does not have alot to offer when it comes to quality SINGLE prospective mates. Altho I am not at all interested in a LONG distance relationship (been there done that, got fried) I would certainly like to meet someone within 75 mile radius...

So my question is (well there are several):

1: Have any of you had any luck with online personals? If you have, what made the difference? Did you meet quickly in person, or did you take time to get to know one another online first? For those of you (like myself) who have had bad results, do you think it was the online factor that played a factor or was it something else?

2: What online sites would you recommend? Okay.. Okay.. I am a weee bit strapped for cash so I am not tooo keen on spending money on those that cost. Altho I am considering it.

3: Anyone care to offer me some advice on the profile portion? What should I include? What should I NOT include? Should I post a pic?

Thanks in advance