View Single Post
Old 02-06-2003, 10:46 AM
obsolete

"The bald-headed Warrior Monk is ready to visit and do Battle with the Goddess in your Temple. Will you receive him?"

He always asked permission to enter me, whether we were having playtime or just making love. I smiled at that... We never just made love. Both of us took greater satisfaction in giving each other pleasure than in taking our own.

Jim slid down into the softly scented bubbles, taking me with him. His face remained nestled between my breasts as I straddled him, lifting myself slightly to search for the Monk and guide him toward the entrance of my Temple.

"Come," I whispered. "Come into the place that is yours alone." I guided him gently, belying my own desire to feel his hardness buried deep within my folds. A soft sigh escaped my lips as I drew him into my steamy depths, lowering myself slowly. Impaling my body on his.

He moaned, feeling my inner walls stretch to accommodate his girth. Resisting the urge to push upward, he let me glide down his magnificent length until the sparse thatch of hair that covered my mons was pressed tightly against the tight nest of curls at the base of his Jade Peak.

"Ohhh... gods... " I murmured as my muscles tightened around my husband's swollen shaft. "Welcome home."