View Single Post
Old 02-01-2003, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

On the way home one night, after a drunken evening with friends i found myself talking to a guy who'd caught up with me walking through the park. He kept brushing against me & i thought he was maybe as drunk as i was, thinking nothing of it. I clicked when he asked if i 'CAME' down here a lot. I found myself getting excited and said 'no...first time'. We left the path and once in the trees he turned and kissed me backing me against a tree and pressing his crotch to mine. Thatwas the first time i had ever touched another guys cock. When he undid his jeans i grabbed a hold of his cock and began to wank it. It was bigger and thicker than mine and felt good but it didnt take him long to cum which thrilled me. A streak of cum shooting over my cock and legs (for he'd undone my trousers) felt warm. He wiped himself off and done his trousers up while wanking mebefore kneeling down and giving me the best BJ i'd ever had in my life. He swallowed it all. Mmmmm.
Since then I've been a regular at that park and i've sucked lots of guys (and even fucked a few). I consider myself 'straight' but i DO like cock. I'd recommend it to all guys, dont knock it till you've sucked it...