Thread: My brother
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2001, 02:25 AM
dobbydog

Exclamation

Clay leant over and kissed my neck, my pussy was tingling from that great fuck we had had, his hand lowering down to my cunt to tease my clit, i frolicked around on the floor like an eel, not hearing the footsteps on the landing, everything happened so quick, i suddenly heard Clay start to stutter beside me "err dad! its not what you think!" my heart skipped a beat as i lay there spent and soaked from the recent explosive sex i had just encountered with my brother, i looked up to see the slight grimace on my dads face, i realised Clays fingers were still round my cunt, i gasped slightly as words started to fall from my dads mouth "thats it son, just use your thumb to circle her clit and get your middle finger up her slit" I glanced at Clay and saw his familiar broad grin, i relaxed slightly.

"take your other hand and just play with her nipples, okay? I know they arent the biggest but they will fill out soon" Clay did as dad said and the playing started all over again "I bet you'd like a taste of your brothers cum inside your mouth hey Jenny? Not just in your cunt" he was staring at my oozing pussy, i could see himself getting harder in his pants.

"oh yes!" i said eagerly "Clay, sit with you cock over her face and you go down on her, okay?" Clay just nodded and suddenly he had his cock in my face, practically fucking my mouth with it, i could feel his tongue start to lick at my soaked cunt, licking up all the juice from my slit. "oh thats right, Daddy's kids suck each other off for him" i glanced over to see dad with the biggest erection ever. "I continued to suck eagerly on the cock that had not long ago being thrusting inside of me. "oh Clay!" he started to finger me while he licked me out, it was amazing, i could hardly move under his weight but i wanted to squirm about more than i could, it was unbelievable. "okay Clay, now turn your sister over, i want you to fuck her up the ass, i want all her holes filled with as much jizz as you've got!"

Clay quite brutally flicked me over on to my front "now pull her ass up off the floor a bit, put your hand round her front and hold her up by the cunt, now press your dick into her ass, it will hurt slightly to start with but you will love it - its mine and your moms favorite move, the juice just drips from her in that position, she howls like the dirty slut she is!" I gasped as Clay held me up, and positioned himself above me, pressing into my ass I squealed slightly, it was stretching my ass open, it hurt! I could hear him moaning behind me, slowly pushing backward and forward up my ass - It hurt, but it was a nice kind of hurt. He took me quicker, clutching to my shaven pussy, fingers flicking round my clit while he did me from behind, his other hand grabbing one of my bouncing tits and teasing at the nipple "oh my god! Clay, oh yes! fuck me in the ass clay! give it to your sister!" He pressed in harder, almost making me cry but it was so fucking good!

He withdrew his cock and left my ass gapping... it was amazing - he looked at my dad and grinned "want a piece of your daughter dad?!?" I gasped ...