Thread: Baby Rape
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2003, 04:39 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

It's scary when Uncle Silky injects some sanity into a thread!!! It's like the world's going backwards!

But he raises a very good point - nobody here has even questioned WHY they do it. Everyone just assumes the child rapists are perfectly sane people, who pay their taxes, go to church on Sundays and rape babies in their free time.

It's nowhere near that simple, people.

South Africa is having a huge problem with crime. Not just child rape, but theft, violence, drugs and all manner of things.

Most of the child rapes are GANG child rapes - young teenagers, street kids, who don't go to school much. They are not all bright, although I daresay many are quite intelligent. But they're living in a culture where it is, as Chinese Pussy said - a COMMON crime. Much as doing drugs are in Western societies. That doesn't make it right, of course.... but teenagers are foolish, and far too eager to be part of the group.

But there is no reasonable, logical, rational or justifiable excuse for this dispicable act.

What's the answer? I have absolutely no idea. The above suggestions - castration, dismemberment etc, are so inhuman as to be sinking to the level of the perpetrators. Sinking below it, even, because you are intelligent people capable of understanding the horror you are suggesting.

Of course, they should not be let free either. They need psychiatric and medical attention. And of coruse a lengthy jail sentence.

But that's not going to change the CULTURE of the society any more than it has changed the culture of drug-taking in Western teenagers.

The best I can suggest as a long term answer - education, healthcare, suitable jail terms and effective law enforcement.

But this isn't going to change overnight, unfortunately.

Well there you go - I've posted an opinion contra to that held by many people here, it seems..... so bring on the counter-arguments!

CasperTG

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm