Thread: Fresh Start
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 05:39 AM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
I always loved salads but could never stand undressed ones. The italian place in town (yes I live waaaay out in the boonies)makes a great house dressing of black pepper, lemon juice, fresh garlic paste, and a wee bit of olive oil. I add salt when I make it at home but I consume a LOT of salt though my bloodwork always looks good.

My go-to snacks are usually citrus. "Cuties" ( which I think are clementines) Grapefruit and if theres nothing else oranges.

My biggest workout stumbling block is that I work night shift. With an hour commute each way and no parks or gyms on the route. It's difficult enough to get motivated to go to work as the sun is setting or when I know my sweetie is in bed warming my side for me when I get in.

I've also found that collard greens is a great "filler" for me since I love them and I can eat a serving and feel full for 6-8 hours.

Since I work on my feet 12 hours a night I should lose weight. I'm back up to where I was 6 years ago after managing to lose with LS. Marl is killing me with the chef skill. I lost weight when I had to eat my own rotten cooking. At least he hasn't noticed or seem to mind.

Heres to the new year ladies and gents.

I envy you.

Kyttn