Thread: Antidepressants
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 12:16 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
LAW- STO was a member here who I loved so much. So did many others. I became convinced over the years that he was bi-polar/ manic-depressive and he finally scheduled an appointment to get help. He was to go on a Tuesday, and the Thursday before he took 72 sleeping pills (after having been awake for I think about 10 days). He survived that. But on Saturday morning he hung himself. 3 days before his doctor's appointment. I will never ignore or think lightly of these issues again. I feel so guilty for all the years I wanted to say something to him but did not want him to be angry with me. My cowardice and need for him to like me allowed me to avoid doing what needed to be done. I know his death was not my fault but I will never ever forgive myself. Because of this, I will risk people being upset or uncomfortable when I talk so openly about it.

If the meds are not working, talk to the doctor and see what the options are. I know there are a lot of factors that cause meds to lose their efficacy. See if the doctor has some ideas for curtailing that maybe.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas