View Single Post
Old 01-08-2003, 09:45 AM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
"Mmm not bad" I ventured
"You are going to be a difficult customer" she giggled. She tipped the bottle pouring some of the balm onto her fingertips, taking her fingers to the open neck of her blouse she rubbed the lotion across her collarbones and into the soft V of skin showing through the fabric. I watched fascinated as her fingers massaged until all that was left of the cream was a slight shimmer on her skin.
"It is good for all skin types, even sensitive" she breathed huskily as with a fresh measure on her fingers she reached forward and rubbed it on my chest. I looked down and watched open mouthed as her fingers worked the gel into the area of my chest between my nipples. A protest wriggled up from my conscience but was stifled before it reached my lips. I reached out with my hand and twisted undone a button on her blouse. She stepped back and wagged a finger at me..
"Oh no, only I'm allowed to handle the merchandise" At the same time she placed the flat of her hand in the centre of my chest and pushed me back towards the stairs. She followed me slinkily as backed away until I fell/sat on the lower steps of the staircase. Looking up at her, she kept advancing until she had straddled my hips and was almost squatting over me.
By now my cock was making a tent out of the towel, very stiff and very eager to meet her touch. Taking large handfuls of the balm she placed both palms on my abdomen and rubbed slowly up the centre of my chest, out along my shoulders and the down along my flanks back to their starting position. I moaned softly as she started another circuit with her hands. Around and around she caressed and massaged the lotion, not missing an inch of my upper body. She paused momentarily and eased the hem of her skirt up onto her thighs, letting her legs open wider and her pelvis lower itself closer to mine. The nimble fingers tugged at the top of the towel unwinding it from my waist exposing the hardness within.

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul