View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 11:51 PM

I appreciate the Advice. Yeah it's obvious she is dealing with a lot more than on the surface. As you said, you are at least trying to do something about it. Hell if my wife didn't blow up at the mere mention of talking to her doctor about it I would be happy.

Let me clarify too that I'm not forcing her to fuck and I readily aknowledge she is far more than "just a fanny to fuck". I know and detest the kind of guy you are talking about. We have 2 young kids, she goes to school and deals with the fact that I have to travel for work a lot. I get that sex isn't a priority...even a thought to her.
I am an extremely patient guy...EXTREMELY. My point is, a little effort or maybe a little more than once every 4 months?

The typical questions are: is she in pain during? Nope
Does she enjoy it? Yep...if she don't go, I don't go.
Is she cheating? Nope, we are close enough I would know

Every once and a while I take her away from the kids, the house, the bills and all the other stresses. We have a great time but nothin in the bedroom. And you ask, does she feel pressured to have sex? And I would say nope, I quit bringing it up long ago. Does no good to... Just get accused of being a perv and that's all I want to do.