Thread: Guys and toys
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 09:20 AM
Deranged Giants Fan

An unconventional "toy"

An ex of mine used to have a rather strange stool she called her milking stool. It was short with a narrow seat and for some unexplainable reason had a slot about 2 inches wide in the seat. It was just high enough so I could straddle it on my knees and my crotch would rest on the seat. She would order me to straddle it then pull my cock and balls down through the slot. The slot acted as cock ring. If I was hard at all I could not pull out of it or get off stool but had to stay on hands and knees stuck on the stool.
Once on the stool she would jerk and suck me and masturbate in front of me to keep me hard for as long as she wanted. On the stool I had to beg and plead to be allowed to cum. Since I was on my hands and knees my ass was totallly exposed for her to use her fingers or dildo in me. Some of these sessions last for hours.
I felt so venerable on the stool; It was such delicious torture. When I did get to cum it would leave me shaking for a few minutes. The stool was kept in our living room. When we had company over she enjoyed looking it the stool then looking me directly eye with the unspoken message that she wanted to milk me. This never failed to get me hard and blushing as I imagined what she was going to do to me later !!