View Single Post
Old 01-01-2003, 10:35 AM

They drove to Josh's apartment. Josh made Sally sit as much on the floor of the front seat of the car as she could to hide her from any curious neighbors. They pulled into his garage and he shut the garage door.

"Ok, get out Sally," he ordered.

Sally got out of the car no longer trying to hide the panties that were easily seen under her very short dress.

"Take off your dress," Josh commanded as Sally stood in front of him in the garage.

Sally obediently took off her dress and stood there with her blouse hiding some of the tiny panties that failed to cover all the folds of her pussy.

"Pull your blouse up and tie it so it does not hang down."

Sally tied her blouse and this allowed full view of her lower body slightly covered with the black panties.

"Tell me you love this because of who you are."

"I love you looking at me because I am your dirty little whore. I want you to play with my pussy and then spank me," Sally said in a sexy childlike voice.

"Pull your titties out of your bra and let them hang out your blouse."

Sally obeyed and stood there looking very much the slut that at this time she wanted to be.

"Sally you just love this don't you?"

"Yes I love to be your slut," Sally replied.

"Do a little dance for me."

Sally began to move in motion to her own music. She was swaying back and forth allowing her hips to move backward and forward in a most obscene manner. She had a very contented smile on her lips.

As Sally continued to sway Josh suddenly pulled out his digital camera and began to shoot. He had several very revealing pictures before Sally could react.

"Stop it. Don't take any pictures of me looking like this," Sally said as she attempted to cover herself up. This was very difficult due to the small about of covering her present clothes provided. As she struggled to hide herself Josh continued taking pictures. In Sally's attempts to hide she fell on the concrete floor and this allow Josh to take several pictures that revealed Sally's most intimate treasures. He was able to get one shot of her spread eagle as she fell and panties did little to hide her pussy as it spread open when she tried to catch herself. Sally now sat huddled on the concrete floor with her legs pulled up still trying to hide from Josh. Josh's flash continued to indicate he was not finished taking pictures.

"Get your little ass up," Josh shouted.

Sally did not respond.

"I said get your little ass up right now. You are not being a well behaved bitch."

Sally just looked at up at him from the floor.

"Sally, I am the one in control now. Those first few pictures I took showed you in a very naughty state of dress. You also did not at all look like you were being forced to do anything. So if you think you are going to cry rape or something like that forget it. If you will look up in the ceiling looking right at you will notice a video camera that has captured everything that has happened since we pulled in the garage."

"Oh Josh why did you do that. Please don't show anyone those pictures," Sally was feeling rather desperate now. She was known in her community as a very moral woman and this would totally ruin her reputation and probably end her marriage.

"I wonder what Reverend Johnson would think of these?" Josh said.

"Oh Josh you can't ever do that. I will do anything you say but don't ever show anyone those pictures," Sally pleaded.

"Ok then get up and dance some more so I can get a few good shots of you dancing."

"Josh please don't take anymore pictures."

"I guess you don't care where I show these pictures. You are still not doing what I am telling you to do so I guess I will have to email a few pictures to various people."

"No Josh please. I will dance. I am getting up." With that Sally got up and brushed the tears off her cheeks and began swaying as Josh clicked off the pictures. Sally could not believe it but this added danger of being exposed as a slut only made her pussy wetter as her libido shot straight up. As she danced she began to shutter and as Josh took her picture. Even though Sally was not touching herself she became so turned on that she began to have a tremendous orgasm that shook her entire being. She began to hunch into the air and gasped for breath as the waves of pure pleasure flowed through. She was a total sensual delight as Josh took many pictures of her pleasure as the video also captured her rapture. Finally Sally's body could stand the intensity any longer and she collapsed on the concrete floor with a very contented smile on her face. Sally had passed out from her overwhelming passion.