View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011, 03:18 AM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
I honestly think that you're just trolling for kicks. A racially motivated gang rape is just going to convince her further that these individuals are dangerous and give her more reasons to hate and fear. Instead, perhaps you should distance yourself from her and tell her in a civil and ADULT manner that she is welcome to her opinion but that you are of age ( I am making a broad assumption that you're a self-sufficient adult) to make decisions as to those you associate with.

My mother-in-law to be refers to me as "that white bitch " her son is fucking. She has been informed that while I love her son if we have children they will not be exposed to the venom of her hatred. I cannot change her but I can limit my dealings with her.

You looking to fuck some sense into her is you being just as intolerant as she is. Accept her for who she is and ask the same of her. She is a human being and though you have a penchant for rubbing many the wrong way, perhaps if you took the time to think before you let your penis do all the typing it may make your interactions here and overall in your life a lot easier.

Kyttn