View Single Post
Old 12-30-2002, 11:50 AM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
my humble advice - just be very careful of who you decide to have do the surgery.. check them out very thoroughly and make sure they know what they are doing. I know 2 people that had a reduction - one a friend who's reduction was wonderful in fact it gave her a whole new outlook on life when she went down to a C cup from a breast size that I am not even sure that there is a measurement for her breasts were so large that it made her look overweight when in fact she wasn't it was just her breasts. The other though my sister in law had an F cup and she had a reduction where they remove the nipples and also make inscisions in the side and under the breast it was a very bad job and thats putting it mildly! She is very uneven with very bad scarring but the worst part is that on one breast it doesn't look like she has a nipple at all and the other it is placed wrong... she has no sensitivity at all in her nipples (if you can even call them that now) and her breasts are not very sensitive either. Her problem though was she had a bad surgeon.. Just be careful and best of luck!

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses