View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 06:41 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Pussy Willow
OMG!!! I had decent at work....the first in about 3 weeks, and so I go to get my hair cut.....and go to right aid when I'm done with my hair.........I walk up to my car and see this old guy trying to pull into the space next to my car....emphasis on TRYING. From the angle I was seeing it from it looked like he had hit my car, so I go over to check and he starts screaming at me.

He think I'm complaining about not being to get out of the spot. I said I just wanted to make sure you didn't hit my car....he starts screaming that I need to learn how to drive, I started yelling back. I said , "Look how you're parked, but I need to learn how to drive ?" He was in the parking space diagonally, and just kept screaming at me.......I was so frustrated and upset, that I ended up hitting the guy in front of me. HE was so nice.....he checked for damage (there was none) and he waved me off, he said he saw what happened and knew I was upset, so he told me to enjoy the rest of my evening and he drove off...........