View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 06:19 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Exclamation Come Quick- Mini Meeting

ATTENTION ALL PIXIES!

There is going to be gathering of some real people from the cyber world in 3 week. Mrs. OldFart will be upover for a couple days with total relaxing time on October 8th & 9th in Halifax, Nova Scotia. If you are anywhere near the northeast corner of the US or southeast Canada and have ever wanted to meet the best half, I mean better half of a Pixie couple, this is your chance. OldFart will probably be there too.

I'm so jealous of all the stamps in their passports, I couldn't miss a chance to get another one in my book and visit with some Pixies too. Especially these Pixies. We have met a number of times before and I have to tell you they are extraordinary people like all Pixies. I figure if they can come from the extreme opposite side of the planet, I can travel a few miles to meet with them again.

We would love to meet any other Pixies who are interested in others. You can PM OldFart or myself for specifics. Needless to say, I have truly enjoyed every gathering of our members and really feel you will be overwhelmed after meeting some of the people you have come to know in so many ways.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world