View Single Post
Old 12-19-2002, 05:20 PM

Send a message via AIM to Tiger_boy
After she got to the bathroom, she locked herself in one of the stalls, quietly sobbing. she began to curse herself for her body, her huge tits and very active pussy. She began grabbing her tits, wishing she could somehow get rid of them.
It wasn't long before the grabbing of her nipples made her pussy flood. She tried resisting the urge, but in the end she knew she was a slave to her over active pussy. She had her pants off a moment later, shoving 4 figers up her pussy, which slid right in from all the juice and the dildo her teacher used earlier.
After finding her very large clit, she began playing with it with abandon, and soon she had a monsterous orgasm. Most of her juice went into the toilet, but a considerable squirted out onto the floor. Coming back from her orgasm, she come somewhat back to her senses and was able to gather up enough strength to get up and go back to class. she was about to walk out the door when Beth walked in.
Beth was 12, soon to turn 13 and in Michelle's grade. Bess was 4'7", and weighed 125 lbs, slightly on the heavy side. she had shoulder length blonde hair, and green eyes. Her tits were good for being in 7th grade, at a 34C, but they certainly weren't anything next to Michelle's.
Beth immediatly reconized the smell of pussy from her, and noticed her huge hard nipples which pored out of her too tiny bra and poked through her damp shirt. She then looked at her pants and saw the huge wet spot there.
"So you have one too" beth said, pointing to the dampness on her pants. "what are you talking about?" beth asked. "Why you got your clit pierced didn't you? My sister got hers pierced and said she loved how it made her feel. i asked to see it, she pulled down her pants and showed it too me. it looked so good, i wanted one. so my sister took me to the place she got it done at and the guy said he thought i'd look great with one. ever since i got it, ii've been horny whenever i move my legs around, and get leaky quite a bit"